Hempz Color Protect Conditioner uploaded by Sarah L.

BY HEMPZ

Protect and preserve haircolor with this anti-fade, moisture-balanced conditioner featuring our exclusive colorlock complex to maximize color retention. Infused with pure organic hemp seed oil to promote keratin formation improving the shine,. Health and strength of hair. Paraben-free, gluten-free, vegan formula. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany ✌.
Scottsdale , AZ
Review for: Conditioner 25.4 Oz more...
I’ve been using this conditioner for over three years now and I haven’t found anything as good as this! It’s expensive but every year at Ulta they have a stellar deal and I buy four bottles and it lasts me all year long! I highly suggest buying this conditioner.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
This is one of my favorite conditioners
I purchased it at Beauty Brands, when it was on sale for &12.99 it actually sells for $52.99 I absolutely love the smell love how it makes my hair feel and it is truly one of my favorite conditioners but I am willing and open to try other conditioners by suggestions
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Great Conditioner!! My hair gets very dry from all coloring and highlighting. This really put moisture back in my hair without weighing it down. My hair felt smooth and looked very shiny. Definitely made my color last so much longer.
Lindsay M.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Conditioner 25.4 Oz more...
Affordable and worth the money! Fast shipping via amazon! Doesn’t leave oily residue or extra weight to your hair. Smells amazing.