BY HEMPZ

Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan,THC-Free Enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil Cinnamon Extracts with natural anti-inflammatory properties help stimulate and condition skin Vitamins A, C & E help protect skin from natural and... see more...

Christina F.
Ocean Shores, WA
I Love hempz usually, but this scent smells so awful. Very harsh Artificial cinnamon scent is very strong, hard pass. I wish I would have smelled it before I bought it. Would not recommend this scent.
Sarah W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hempz Cinnamon Sugar & Vanilla Butter Creme Herbal Body Butter - 6oz smells so good. I use this after I get out of the shower because my skin is prone to getting super dry if I take too hot of a shower. This product really keeps my skin moisturized. I would highly recommend checking this brand out.
Justice H.
I looooove this product. It leaves my skin smooth, shiny, and glowing!!!!! I am a lotion freak and this I gave 5 stars. I love that it’s a nice, thin moisturizer that does a great job and also has a glow
Alyssa L.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
Thick and creamy which is great for dry skin but the smell is SO good. Not overly sweet and more on the spicy side.

Walmart