Hair CareHair ProductsShampooHempz
CBD Moisture Hit Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Shampoo

Hempz CBD Moisture Hit Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Shampoo

by Hempz

Does this actually have any soothing benefit like purchasing CBD on its own or not?
Start your review of Hempz CBD Moisture Hit Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Shampoo!
lauren W.
Old Fort, TN
Hempz CBD Moisture Hit Ultra-Hydrating Herbal Shampoo uploaded by lauren W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have only used this once but I love it! It have tea tree oil which is good. It also has eucalyptus which gives a very refreshing and soothing feeling to the scalp I used the shampoo and conditioner and leave in conditioner spray and my hair feels so soft! I bought it at ULTA online. I would recommend this to others I have thin short hair which tends to be oily so this made my hair not feel oily at all.
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Daniella V.
I was recommended this product because it's super moisturizing and good for your skin. I have no complains, absolutely love!
Jordan B.
Canton, GA
I purchased this shampoo on a whim, because I was tired of my go-to Paul Mitchell men’s shampoo. I liked the labeling, and how it promised to be moisturizing.. which is rare from a shampoo. After trying this product out, I was more than pleased! It smelled great, cleaned and moisturized my hair, and was a great value. 5 stars!
Ashley R.
Mebane, NC
One of my new favorite products. I am a fan of the brand already and use their various lotions regularly, but this is the first shampoo I’ve used and I tried it because of it containing CBD. It left my hair feeling healthy, my scalp felt a slight tingle which was enjoyable and I highly recommend this product.
Lasharnesia D.
H
Frist time seeing this was when I work at CVS and I was thinking to myself why is this product so damn expensive but now I see why it’s a wonderful product that works at least I can say you get your money worth
Frankie T.
Las Vegas, NV
I totally love this brand, I didn't know about them until I went to beauty school and saw their products at the beauty supply store next door, I love products with hemp and cbd in general so I knew I'd probably be obsessed right away and I was totally right
Janis M.
Laguna Hills, CA
You guys need to try there lotions super hydrating especially for dry skin or you need that extra boost to smell good you won’t regret it love this little lotions
Shelly Y.
Sacramento, CA
I was not very sure when I bought this product. I heard great and not so great reviews on this product. I decided to get it and I would say, I'm not much of a fan when it comes to the smell. Its a little too fragrance for me. The product did do its job, I liked how it made my hair feels very soft but I will go on to try a different product.
Aliah D.
I really enjoyed this product! it was a great shampoo. It is a little more expensive, but it does the job!