Add a Photo

By HEMPZ
Daniella V.
Daniella V.

I love this stuff! It smells really good and gives me a great indoor tan for a good price! Moisturizing!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI

This stuff smells good and actually works really well. Gives you a nice kick when tanning.
jaimie k.
jaimie k.
Louisville, KY

Love it. Not too expensive, has amazing scent, and works at your visit of tanning. Its a keeper if I do say so myself. (:
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD

Love this stuff. I love the smell of hemp and it doesn't smell all chemical like other tanners I have used before.
Appleton, WI, WI

The hempz brand is a little more in price but worth it. Kind of hard to find in my area though. A girl I worked with had lotion from them it smelled so good. This one holds my tan in after tanning
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC

I used this right after my tanning sessions and after showers to lock in moisture and keep my tan looking fresh
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.

I absolutely love ALL Hempz products! I haven't found one yet, that I haven't liked. They're all so moisturizing, great smelling, and completely worth the splurge.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
W Frankfort, IL

My all time favorite tanning lotion! Smells amazing and makes me feel awesome once I get out of the tanning bed. I always buy this lotion after buying it on accident one day. I recommend this to anyone who loves a subtle tanning lotion!
Appleton, WI, WI

I have. A hard time in my area finding their products where do you get your hempz products From?
Kris I.
Kris I.
L├╝denscheid

Does this actually smell like weed? ­čśé
Erika W.
Erika W.

What type of skin tone does this product work best with? Lighter/fair, medium, olive, or dark skin?
Kim S.
Kim S.
bethel park, pa

Has anyone had good results with this product?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

Do you see results quickly with this product?

Join Now