BY HEMPZ

• Does this actually smell like weed? 😂1 Answers
  • I have. A hard time in my area finding their products where do you ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results with this product? 1 Answers
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
I love this stuff! It smells really good and gives me a great indoor tan for a good price! Moisturizing!
amber j.
amber j.
Franklin
I use this to tan in the Sun or the tanning bed and it really does help me get darker. If you're looking for a moisturizer and tanning lotion this is one for you.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
Wellness Guru Expert
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Oshkosh, WI
Absolutely love this product! I use it every time I tan and it works wonders. Smells great, and doesn't make me feel dirty.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
This stuff smells good and actually works really well. Gives you a nice kick when tanning.
jaimie k.
jaimie k.
Louisville, KY
Love it. Not too expensive, has amazing scent, and works at your visit of tanning. Its a keeper if I do say so myself. (:
Kirstie L.
Kirstie L.
Elkton, MD
Love this stuff. I love the smell of hemp and it doesn't smell all chemical like other tanners I have used before.
Appleton, WI, WI
The hempz brand is a little more in price but worth it. Kind of hard to find in my area though. A girl I worked with had lotion from them it smelled so good. This one holds my tan in after tanning
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
I used this right after my tanning sessions and after showers to lock in moisture and keep my tan looking fresh
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
I absolutely love ALL Hempz products! I haven't found one yet, that I haven't liked. They're all so moisturizing, great smelling, and completely worth the splurge.
Appleton, WI, WI
I have. A hard time in my area finding their products where do you get your hempz products From?
Kris I.
Kris I.
Lüdenscheid
Does this actually smell like weed? 😂
Erika W.
Erika W.
What type of skin tone does this product work best with? Lighter/fair, medium, olive, or dark skin?
Kim S.
Kim S.
bethel park, pa
Has anyone had good results with this product?
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Do you see results quickly with this product?