BY HEMPZ

• I have. A hard time in my area finding their products where do yo...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results with this product? 1 Answers
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
I picked this one up solely because of the packaging and after trying it I was also amazed by the results. So moisturizing and smooth creamy formula that you skin instantly soaks up. Leaves your skin a nice mellow bronze no orange color Now I buy hempz everytime I can find it! Hempz Naturals Hot Bronzer Tan Maximizer
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown , PA
I've been tanning since I was 16 and this is my go to brand I love the color it give me it doesn't tint me that weird orangey color. I awkward get a nice natural brown color when I use this they also have a lot of selections if you're looking for a different type of tan.
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Obsessed with all of Hempz products because they use natural elements we all should be using for our Body! Now the sativa lotion helps me feel moisturized and ready to go! 💜👌 recommend to any and everybody!
Gabby M.
Cheney, WA
I love the hempz lotion it smells amazing, I bought my lotion at a Ulta store in Spokane. The lotion is gentle and smooth it makes your skin soft it feels good. I would buy it again hands down.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
I use this to tan in the Sun or the tanning bed and it really does help me get darker. If you're looking for a moisturizer and tanning lotion this is one for you.
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
The hempz brand is a little more in price but worth it. Kind of hard to find in my area though. A girl I worked with had lotion from them it smelled so good. This one holds my tan in after tanning
Cassandra D.
I absolutely love ALL Hempz products! I haven't found one yet, that I haven't liked. They're all so moisturizing, great smelling, and completely worth the splurge.
sandra d.
Albertville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
Alexa C.
Oshkosh, WI
Absolutely love this product! I use it every time I tan and it works wonders. Smells great, and doesn't make me feel dirty.
jaimie k.
Louisville, KY
Love it. Not too expensive, has amazing scent, and works at your visit of tanning. Its a keeper if I do say so myself. (:
danielle n.
Appleton, WI, WI
I have. A hard time in my area finding their products where do you get your hempz products From?
Kris I.
Lüdenscheid
Does this actually smell like weed? 😂
Kelsey B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you see results quickly with this product?
Kim S.
bethel park, pa
Has anyone had good results with this product?
Erika W.
What type of skin tone does this product work best with? Lighter/fair, medium, olive, or dark skin?