BY HEMPZ

Angel P.
Sheboygan, WI
Smells great and does a wonderful job of moisturizing without feeling greasy or sticky. However, after about 20 minutes, I had huge red welts on my face that felt like they were on fire. I later found out that I am allergic to hemp oil. Apparently, it is fairly common. Please do a patch test before using this product or any product on your face!
Kenzi S.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Five out of five rating! This brand is sooo boss! It's made out of hemp with it like weed. It's fun because it's kinda like a hippie brand which I think is pretty cool. I'd buy it again anytime. You should too.
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this moisturizer. It is light and not greasy perfect for some with oily skin. The packaging is sleek. I worked at a wholesale beauty supply and used to buy my Hempz products from there.
Natalie J.
florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely do not think that I will ever love a moisturizer like I love this brand. I keep trying others however II aways go back to this brand
Britt E.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of my Hempz lotions! They moisturizer my dry skin and give me some color. I ordered it online and got a code for free shipping!
Tabbitha B.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My brother uses heptz lotion all the time it balances out his skin due to he has oily skin. He also uses it when he gets bew tattoos
Courtney C.
Logan
Beauty Junkie Expert
This helps my dry skin so much. It smells good, but is a bit thick. I usually use this at night so it will sink in my skin
Ashez H.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell of it. I really like how it doesn't make my skin feel greasy like a lot of other lotions I have tried.
Mua Desiree D.
fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion works so good i have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin. Most hemp products are my fav
Christina B.
Waynesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells incredible and hydrates skin for a long lasting time. Skin has never felt more nourished and looking great