BY HEMPZ

Herbal Moisturizer. Contains pure natural hemp seed oil. Nourishes and soothes skin. see more...

Hempz by Supre Hempz Herbal Moisturizer, 2.25 Ounce
  • "This is actually one of my favorite lotions & the mini bottle is perfect to throw in your purse. " in 1 review
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
First of all I love the scent it’s so fresh and yummy at the same time. This size is perfect for on the go. I used to carry it in my bag for school and work. The packaging is cute. It’s really moisturizing. This is one of my favorite lotion brands though it is pricey. I got this one at ulta for about $7. But I’d recommend I’d always let my friends borrow it and they seem to love it.
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
I keep a travel size in my bag at all times!  I have very sensitive, dry, and cracked hands, so a good lotion is a must for me!  This product locks moisture in without leaving my hands feeling oily.  The scent of the lotion is a bit lackluster, but the results are worth trading in your flowery lotions!
Shayla K.
Zionsville, IN
This stuff smells sooo delicious! This little mini bottle has lasted me all year because all you need is literally a dime-sized amount to smooth over your hands and they stay hydrated for most of the day! The lotion has a silkiness feeling that moisturizes them extremely well. I love this stuff! :)
Liz P.
this was given to me to help with on the go skin care and i adore it! the gentle unique scent. the quick drying action combined with immidate soothing relief. it was fantastic and now my travel bottle is empty bc i used it solidly.
Natalie B.
This smell of this product takes a little getting used to, but I have come to love it. I really love using this product after my tattoos are healed to keep them vibrant. Not only is this lotion great for tattoo rejuvenation, it is also very firming.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
This is absolutely hands down one of the best lotions I have ever used!! Every scent smells amazing and moisturizes so well! I always have large and small bottles of this on hand at all times!!
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
I’m obsessed with any kind of Hempz lotion. It’s so gentle on my skin no matter what the scent. I love love love the pear one! It’s fresh and delicious. It lasts a while and I would definitely recommend trying them out.
Nikki B.
Clinton
smells awsome. Made my hands super soft and didnt feel greasy like some lotion. Im in love with it. Made with cannabis sativa seed oil (hemp seed oil) THC-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free& 100% vegan
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
I have super dry skin year around and I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I no longer feel like a lizard, especially in the winter time. Creamy texture goes on smooth, no residue type feeling.
Carey P.
Saint James, MO
I like this product, it just didn’t seem to moisturize as deeply as I wanted it to . I feel like it’s definitely a summer lotion & I have to put it on twice a day. I do enjoy the pleasant smell of it though.
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
How good is this moisturizing lotion?