HEMPZ by Hempz COUTURE VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER 25.4 OZ uploaded by Kristy H.HEMPZ by Hempz COUTURE VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER 25.4 OZ uploaded by Kristy H.HEMPZ by Hempz COUTURE VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER 25.4 OZ uploaded by Kristy H.

BY HEMPZ

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A weightless thickening & nourishing conditioner-Contains Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) nutrients & vitamins-Helps stimulate keratin production while correcting the strength & condition of hair-Imparts optimum body & durable luster to hair-Shields hair against thermal heat damage & UV exposure-Anti-fade paraben-free gluten-free & 100% vegan-Hair appears fuller more voluminous & healthier looking-Perfect for all hair types Product Line: Hempz - CoutureProduct Size: 750ml/25.4oz see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: HEMPZ by Hempz COUTURE VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER 25.4 OZ more...
This is my favorite hair product and is so gentle on my hair!! I wouldn't use anything else if I could always afford it lol! I usually try to catch it on sale!! It's the best stuff and it smells freaking amazing!! What I loved the most about it was the fact that it restored my hair while giving it volume. It's better than anything I've tried and I will spend some money for my hair!! I love that you can buy it at ulta and they give you a free pump to use with it!! It last forever!!! My tip would be to wash your hair first when in the shower. Add your conditioner and let it sit! Wash your body and shave clean your face then wash it out!!! Check out how different your hair feels!!!! I love letting it sit in my hair!!