2 colors available

BY HEMPZ

Sulfate-Free Daily Shampoo for Color Treated HairA sulfate-free daily shampoo, Hempz Couture Color Protect Shampoo is formulated with Hempz ColorLock Complex to reduce color fading and maximize color retention. Features pure organic Hemp Seed Oil to promote the formation of keratin, improving the strength and general health of the hair. The formula also includes UV and thermal protectants to protect hair from damaging UV rays and heat styling. Paraben-free, gluten-free and vegan formula. Sulfate-free daily shampoo For all color treated hair types Reduces color fading Improves color retention Enhances shine and strengthens hair Contains UV and thermal protectants Paraben-free Gluten-free Vegan see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nora Y.
Nora Y.
Huntersville, NC
I am completely obsessed with this shampoo. It smells amazing and works great on my color treated red hair. It leaves me hair so soft and moisturized, I honestly will never go back to my old sulfate free shampoo. I got mine at the liter sale at beauty brands and it was so worth it. Glad I stocked up!
kaci d.
kaci d.
This shampoo is a must for anyone with color treated hair. I have red hair which fades really quickly and this shampoo slows the fading so much. I am also a cosmetologist student so I get a ton of high end haor products and this is my favorite out of anything I've tried. It also smells amazing!
Audrey E.
Audrey E.
I love this shampoo! I normally have an itchy scalp in the winter, and it definitely helped with that! It also makes my hair much more smooth and shiny than it was with other shampoos I have used! I was given this product as a gift, and I will purchase when it runs out!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a nice waste rising shampoo not crazy about the seventh at the texture is a very nice cleans hear what out over drying them or making them feel to moisturized I liked all of the natural ingredients it's pretty easy to find
mindy S.
mindy S.
Ankeny, IA
Amazing! this shampoo smells good and my felt amazing afterward. After drying my hair with a blow dryer my hair was a lot more manageable and hardly needed flat ironed. The price is on the higher side however it is worth it!
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
I've tried this product once and it was amazing how healthy and fresh my hair felt after using it just a couple of times.
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite shampoo you don't need a lot and it helped fix my split ends. They also don't animal test.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
I disagree that the price is scary...it's worth every penny and more. This is the most healing shampoo I've ever used and it smells INCREDIBLE. It smells like vanilla...but way better than vanilla...I don't know how to explain it. I will continue to use this product until I find something better...so probably forever!
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
This shampoo is absolutely wonderful. The price was a little scary, but I will keep re-purchasing once I am out. It smells amazing, makes my waist length hair extremely soft and manageable. Doesn't get much better.....
amber k.
amber k.
I have super thick and super curly hair that is impossible to manage without the right products; hempz couture shampoo and conditioner is perfect ! Has everything my hair loves and none of the harsh chemicals many other shampoos and conditioners load in them. Any curly girl wondering needs to purchase now !