Skin CareFacial SkincareHempz
Black Label Hydromax Select Ultra Tan Maximizer

Hempz Black Label Hydromax Select Ultra Tan Maximizer

by Hempz

Cannabis Sativa Lotion. Richly blended, advanced dark tanning formula plus silky, smooth silicones & hempz 5 hydration system enriched with pure hemp seed oil & extracts. Proprietary AlgoMax™ technology activates deep-penetrating tanning boosters and achieves a dynamic rate of melanin synthesis for maximum color density & darkness. Advanced hempz 5 hydration system contains vitamin E, key amino acids & hemp proteins, plus pure hemp seed oil & extract helps to nourish & moisturize skin. Smooth silicones & silk amino acids immediately melt onto the skin, leaving it feeling noticeably more rich & sof.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz Black Label Hydromax Select Ultra Tan Maximizer!
How would you rate this product?
Briana D.
Myrtle Point, OR
The smell is absolutely amazing. Gear price point. Leaves my skin so smooth. Been using help lotions for years and love them
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
The price is way cheaper than what they try to sell you at the tanning salon. It worked well and smelt great. I feel like it's the same quality as the $100 tanning lotions. It does have a little self tanner into it too.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Brittany H.
Love this stuff for tanning. It instantly darkens me, helps my tan develop, and is super moisturizing to my skin... doesn't leave me feeling greasy like a lot of indoor tanners and moisturizers
Aimee T.
Clermont, FL
Hempz bronze smells so good and it's super affordable. Won't leave your skin streaky and the pack again is awesome. Definitely met my expectations
Chelsea D.
Pontiac, MI
maxs me feel super tan. an i have very fare skin so this is a great product. buy it every year and will continue too .
Lauren H.
Okay so I purchased this product forever ago from a tanning salon because they recommended it for after tans. Hempz is great because it's super moisturizing. I never again purchased any other lotion I'm hooked since 2011.

Looking for your answer?