BY HEMPZ

Cannabis Sativa Lotion. Richly blended, advanced facial tanning formula with gradual, color-balanced bronzers plus age-defying antioxidants enriched with pure hemp seed oil & extract. Proprietary AlgoMax™ technology activates deep-penetrating tanning boosters & achieves a dynamic rate of melanin synthesis for maximum color density & darkness. Smooth streak-free, light bronzers are color-balanced to adapt to your skin tone & gradually continue to darken skin to a soft, natural looking, golden color. Alpha-lipolic acid acts as a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce damage caused by UV-exposure and dramatically di. see more...

• How dark does it get? 4 Answers
  • I have really sensitive skin does it make your face break out?4 Answers
  • Anyone's skin break out after using this.? 5 Answers
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is the best I have found for me. I am pretty fair skinned and this gives me a nice deep tan and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like the no tingle factor and does have a bronzer in it
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This works well and gives me a nice tan look on my face my only problem is the feeling oily residue left behind which is typical of tanners
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love this bronzer it gives you a natural glow and it's smells really good.
Kim C.
You don't want to buy just anything when it comes to your face and tanning! This bronzer is lightweight, no funky after smell, and leaves a nice gradual tan. Color isn't orange, more of a soft natural tan color that gradually builds. This also is moisturizing to help you keep your tan. Id say it's worth a try!
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
The Hempz brand always puts out quality products and this is no exception! The bronzer is a decent alternative to traditional non-hemp-based bronzers you may have in your beauty cabinet especially as hemp is very good for your skin so this will leave you feeling extra smooth and supple not to mention a beautiful bronze that works with your natural skin tones and highlights!
Kristen K.
Muncie, IN
This product is great because it is gradual and not a fake tan all at once. It adapts to your skin tone and makes skin look bronzed and beautiful!
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I really liked this, and it doesn't look fake at all
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
I love this brand and was totally unaware that they had a bronzer. Will definitely have to try this!
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
This works well and gives me a nice bronzed look on my face my only issue is the oily feeling residue it leaves behind which is typical of tanners
Janae K.
Seal Rock, OR
I love this, i love the smell and the way it makes me feel and look.. i would recommend this to anyone, who wants a natural great smelling lotion.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Anyone's skin break out after using this.?
atk k.
How dark does it get?
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I have really sensitive skin does it make your face break out?