BY HEMPZ

Helps leave skin feeling smoother and more toned. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Erin C.
Smells and feels super good while using it and especially the results after you wash it off! i use it a few times a week and i’m in need of a new one soon, but with that being said it does last you a pretty long time. I will definitely be repurchasing it when I’m all out!
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
Let me preface this review by saying I only took one star away because I am unsure of the product's claim to be "anti-aging."  I do feel that my skin is a bit brighter and tighter after use, but not enough to give 5 stars.  Other than that, I love all Hempz products, this one included!  Pleasant smelling, not too expensive, and does the job!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This was given to me as a gift and I love it. It makes your skin feel refreshed and no dry feeling afterwards for sure! I would definitely recommend this product! Honestly all the Hempstead products are great! Would love to try out some of the newer products I have not seen yet for sale!!
Krynn P.
I alternate between this product and another body soap for treating acne-prone skin. I enjoy the smell and how smooth my skin feels when I use it, but I can't confirm the claim that this body wash is anti-aging. My skin feels firm but I haven't seen a drastic-enough change to support this as more than a very moisturizing body wash.
Katie F.
Frederick , MD
Love this body wash; super moisturizing and makes your skin feel refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. I bought mine from Ulta and would buy it again. It has a pleasant scent and feels good.
Hope C.
Cowarts, AL
Love love love hempz products! I've been using them for years. I fell in love with it when I got a moisturizer from a tanning salon. From then on I have used it daily.
Emily M.
Gresham, OR
One of the best body washes I have ever used. Its not to harsh on the skin and it smells absolutely amazing. I normally get it at Ulta. I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger, cause for me it doesnt last as long as others but I would definitely try all the scents.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
Felt my skin tighten. Wish I had bought more when I ran out. For the price and the everlasting smell and tight feeling it was a steal. Would recommend for dry flaky skin that's aging.
Dominika D.
This is a decent product. It's lasted me a while and it smells good. I use it every time I shower and it leaves my skin feeling smooth afterwards. I don't think I'd buy it again, I've used other body washes that I like better and are cheaper.
Jessica R.
Peoria, IL
I loved this body wash! 10/10 would recommend to those looking for a great valued product for a great price. It was gentle on my skin and the scent was long lasting. I would definently recommend this if you are looking for a quality body wash