BY HEMPZ

Helps leave skin feeling smoother and more toned. see more...

Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Wash
  • "There is simply nothing like a good body wash. And this one smelled so fresh! It was amazing! It wasn't particularly moisturizing, which was a bummer though. I get dry skin, especially in the winter, so I might go for something that smelled this good, but with an aloe component." in 6 reviews
Amber J.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this body wash. I got to try it in the Influenster box and then bought one at Ulta once it ran out. My skin looked healthier and felt so silky after the little travel bottle was gone that I just had to have more!
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I love using this body wash! It comes in a variety of different scents and covers everything from sensitive skin to anti aging skin care! A little goes a long way so a bottle will last you awhile and it leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Erin C.
Smells and feels super good while using it and especially the results after you wash it off! i use it a few times a week and i’m in need of a new one soon, but with that being said it does last you a pretty long time. I will definitely be repurchasing it when I’m all out!
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
Let me preface this review by saying I only took one star away because I am unsure of the product's claim to be "anti-aging."  I do feel that my skin is a bit brighter and tighter after use, but not enough to give 5 stars.  Other than that, I love all Hempz products, this one included!  Pleasant smelling, not too expensive, and does the job!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
This was given to me as a gift and I love it. It makes your skin feel refreshed and no dry feeling afterwards for sure! I would definitely recommend this product! Honestly all the Hempstead products are great! Would love to try out some of the newer products I have not seen yet for sale!!
Katie F.
Frederick , MD
Love this body wash; super moisturizing and makes your skin feel refreshed. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. I bought mine from Ulta and would buy it again. It has a pleasant scent and feels good.
Steph W.
I use this in conjunction with hempz body lotion and it works great. The smell is pleasant and my skin feels soft afterwards, although I’ve never used it without the lotion so that might make a difference. It also lathers well, so a little goes a long ways!
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
Felt my skin tighten. Wish I had bought more when I ran out. For the price and the everlasting smell and tight feeling it was a steal. Would recommend for dry flaky skin that's aging.
Jessica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I loved this body wash! 10/10 would recommend to those looking for a great valued product for a great price. It was gentle on my skin and the scent was long lasting. I would definently recommend this if you are looking for a quality body wash
Dominika D.
This is a decent product. It's lasted me a while and it smells good. I use it every time I shower and it leaves my skin feeling smooth afterwards. I don't think I'd buy it again, I've used other body washes that I like better and are cheaper.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
I recently bought a big size of this body wash that comes with a pump. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to open it to make the pump pop up! I have tried pulling on it and twisting it both ways to no avail. Help! How do you open it!?