BY HEMPZ

Helps leave skin feeling smoother and more toned. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Luke H.
Brooklyn, NY
There is simply nothing like a good body wash. And this one smelled so fresh! It was amazing! It wasn't particularly moisturizing, which was a bummer though. I get dry skin, especially in the winter, so I might go for something that smelled this good, but with an aloe component.
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
This is the best body wash I've tried. I sampled this before and I love it and now it's a regular in my house. It's makes my skin so soft and including my knees and leaves them very smooth. I've tried the coconut and watermelon scent and it was wonderful.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This line of body care is absolutely essential for those of us with crocodile skin. It soaks in quickly and leaves your skin feeling supple and smooth. A little goes a long way and it smells delicious! Highly recommend!
Lauren M.
Reno, NV
Smells great and keeps your skin moisturised even in a dry climate in the winter. generally last until next shower, goes well with lotion, slightly expensive but last a long time. Slightly more difficult to find.
heidi s.
Ville Platte, LA
I think this works great. My skin feels good after. I'm young but I feel its better to prepare as a younger person for wrinkles and this works well.
Cameron Z.
Kailua, HI
Not only does this product work and cleanse super well it smells so amazing as well as all other Hempstead products and also the pric is so cheap!
Addison W.
Fruitport, MI
Hemps herbal body wash smells great and leaves long hasting moisture. It's herbal and natural and leaves still feeling great all day!
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Super hydrating and moisturizing! Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, and is hopefully doing it's job of anti-aging haha!
Cait M.
New Windsor, NY
I always turn to this brand because of the high quality products and the fact they they work great! A bit pricy but worth it!
Stephanie J.
Smells amazing and your skin feels sooo great after using it! I would say it's gentle and really nice. Would repurchase.