BY HEMPZ #97 in Lotion

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hydrate + Firming Pure Herbal Extracts Hempz™ Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of the skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. Advanced anti-aging blend of Polypeptides, Caffeine, and Algae Extract helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin smoother, firmer and more toned. Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition triggered oxidants. Hemp is one of the Earth s most sustainable and renewable resources. Provides 12-hour moisturization. see more...

• I'm looking for more natural products for my aging skin. Hemp is ...2 Answers
  • How much is it? I use it on my face for wrinkles is that wise?2 Answers
  • "It even smells great and I carry it everywhere with me! " in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin moisturized greatly after sun or tanning." in 1 review
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
I cannot say enough good things about this lotion! It is perfect for any situation, be it after your shower or after tanning. This brings back so much moisture to the skin, firms and tones, and smells heavenly! With continuous use, your tan is prolonged and skin's tone improves greatly. This lotion is significantly more nourishing than the everyday body lotion available at the store. I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from dry skin or has concerns about their body's skin showing signs of aging. Check out my website linked in my profile!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
It's so rare to find a lotion that moisturizes my skin. When I came across the Hemp brand, I was reluctant at first, as I have tried many different brands over my many years on this planet. I received a bottle for free from Ulta with my rewards, so I tried it out. I fell in love immediately! Best lotion on the market, in my opinion. Doesn't leave me feeling oily or greasy and moisturizes a long time without the need to constantly reapply. I highly recommend this product.
Orlando T.
Orlando T.
Atlanta
I love my Hempz moisturizer it feels great on my skin especially now that the colder weather is here I will definitely be using it a lot more, it makes my skin feel very well motorized and I love the fact that it does not have harsh chemicals like a lot of other products and it has natural hemp seed oil which is always a plus for me.
Looks like I need some more!
Dianiris R.
Dianiris R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love hemps products. What I love about its that's it's motto thick but just enough creamy thickness and leaves your body and hands moisturizes and last long. I have the big bottle and travel size. I carry the small size everywhere I go and I recommend this if you want something that stay for a while and leaves your body soft and moisture.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Brooksville, FL
Hempz is a great choice if you're in need of lotion. I tend to have really dry skin, especially on my legs, and this lotion does wonders for that. It is the only lotion I've used that has legitimately kept my skin hydrated for 24 hours. It is a little pricey, but you can usually catch it for a good price at Ross or Marshall's.
Cathy F.
Cathy F.
I love this lotion, it actually works on my skin! I just wish it wasn't so strong smelling! It smells good don't get me wrong but I get migraines very easily due to certain smells, it's so musky that I can't wear it, I get extremely light headed and nauseous from it.
Jordan O.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this lotion. I prefer the original scent better. The moisturizing is long lasting. I use my original Hempz more often. You can find them at a decent price at marshals. I will not buy this specific type again.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
This product is okay I have a few other favorite in lotion other ham this item but it does hydrate okay. The smells are very natural like so if you don't like heavy perfume smells you will like this item.
Julia A.
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Inexpensive, works wonders, smells great - nothing negative about this product. Large bottles last a long time. It is easy to find as most places like CVS and WalMart sell it. I use it almost every day.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Lascassas , TN
I love this lotion!! I first tried it at a tanning salon and fell in love with the smell and it kept my skin very hydrated especially after tanning! I use it everyday and I would recommend it to anyone
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
How much is it? I use it on my face for wrinkles is that wise?
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
PORTLAND, OR
I'm looking for more natural products for my aging skin. Hemp is supposed to be a great healthy alternative for lots of things. What are your opinions on HEMPZ, should I add this to my regime?