BY HEMPZ #29 in Lotion

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hydrate + Firming Pure Herbal Extracts Hempz™ Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of the skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. Advanced anti-aging blend of Polypeptides, Caffeine, and Algae Extract helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin smoother, firmer and more toned. Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition triggered oxidants. Hemp is one of the Earth s most sustainable and renewable resources. Provides 12-hour moisturization. see more...

• I'm looking for more natural products for my aging skin. Hemp is ...2 Answers
  • How much is it? I use it on my face for wrinkles is that wise?2 Answers
  • "It even smells great and I carry it everywhere with me! " in 1 review
  • "It leaves my skin moisturized greatly after sun or tanning." in 1 review
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Love love love Hempz moisturizer. There isn't another product that keeps my skin hydrated as well as this one. It's great to put on fresh out of the shower for all day long moisturized skin. It smells fresh and isn't greasy feeling at all. It's a little on the pricy side, but well worth it for the amazing results! This is a product I repurchase regularly.
Lana O.
This brand of lotion is my favorite of all...their line truly makes your skin feel soft..smooth..hydrated and no matter which you choose they are all simply heavenly and leave a yummy lingering scent on your skin..I have been told that I smell good and asked what deliciously fragrant perfume am I wearing..and its just the lotion!!!
Jimena D.
Review for: Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer, 17 fl oz more...
Amazing, I'm completely in love with this Moisturizer. I've tried everything and this works, the smooth sensation lasts all day, and doesn't leaves you with a greasy feeling yet still feels moisturized. Also, this one has my favorite scent of this brand. I will never, ever switch brands. Great product, recommend it 100%
Thea G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My roommates and I currently have a bottle of this in the living room so we can remember to moisturize while we watch tv or lounge around. This is a nice light moisturizer that packs a decent amount of moisture in with its key ingredient, hemp seed oil. This is nice for the mornings or daytime when you don't want your clothes to drag on heavy lotions- this sinks in fast and feels comfortable on the skin.
đź’‹ C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ABSOLUTELY love this stuff! It hydrates my dry skin like no other and leaves my skin looking youthful and beautiful, so much so, that THIS is my all time favorite body moisturizer that I have ever used! This smaller size is the one that I throw in my purse or gym bag when I'm on the go, but I always keep the largest one available, with the pump, in my bedroom and bathroom at absolutely all times!!!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Hempz age defying is unbeatable. Most lotions make me break out, especially the scented ones. I can’t use the scented hempz on my legs, but the age defying... game changer!! I can even use it on my face and not
Have to worry about breaking out from it. The smell is fresh and clean, and I use it every morning for all day moisturized skin. Love, love, love!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great multi-use lotion that you can use everywhere on your body. I generally like to use this when I get sunburned because it soothes my skin as well as putting the moisture back into the skin that was lost while being in the sun. This is such a great lotion.
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent of this lotion is something I have never been able to find in another product. It’s amazing. It is also very moisturizing. It works so amazingly on sunburns also. Great for very dry elbows and feet!
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Cute travel or trial size, easy for on the go. Scent is ok, but of course Hempz comes through with the moisture! Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer
JessicaLynn N.
Classic lotion. I always have this stocked on my counter! It is very moisturizing to the skin and never leaves any type of oily residue. Always very pleased with the amount you get too. You can make a little bit go a long way which is nice considering how much you originally get.
Lisa P.
PORTLAND, OR
I'm looking for more natural products for my aging skin. Hemp is supposed to be a great healthy alternative for lots of things. What are your opinions on HEMPZ, should I add this to my regime?
Brandi P.
How much is it? I use it on my face for wrinkles is that wise?