BY HEMPZ

Enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil Hydrate + Firming Pure Herbal Extracts Hempz™ Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Organic Hemp Seed Oil and blended with natural extracts to provide dramatic skin hydration and nourishment to help improve the health and condition of the skin. Hemp Seed Oil is one of nature s richest sources of Essential Fatty Acids and Key Amino Acids containing natural proteins, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals, vital for healthy skin conditioning. Advanced anti-aging blend of Polypeptides, Caffeine, and Algae Extract helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin smoother, firmer and more toned. Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition triggered oxidants. Hemp is one of the Earth s most sustainable and renewable resources. Provides 12-hour moisturization. see more...

• I'm looking for more natural products for my aging skin. ...2 Answers
  • How much is it? I use it on my face for wrinkles is that ...2 Answers
Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer
  • "Has a great smell. And is very smooth and creamy, yet thick enough to actually moisturize and not just rub in like water. After I've used this for about two consecutive weeks, I can tell you it is very moisturizing and lasting. But once you use it for two weeks or so, once you stop your hands will be instantly dry again." in 52 reviews
  • "I cannot say enough good things about this lotion! It is perfect for any situation, be it after your shower or after tanning. This brings back so much moisture to the skin, firms and tones, and smells heavenly! With continuous use, your tan is prolonged and skin's tone improves greatly. This lotion is significantly more nourishing than the everyday body lotion available at the store. I highly recommend this for anyone who suffers from dry skin or has concerns about their body's skin showing signs of aging. Check out my website linked in my profile! " in 15 reviews
  • "Best smelling lotion out there!!! Have loved this stuff for years. So worth it, lasts a long time. " in 10 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this lotion! Absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin looking and feeling great" in 8 reviews
  • "It leaves my skin moisturized greatly after sun or tanning." in 1 review
julia a.
Helotes, Tx
Review for: Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
In my younger days I was regular at the Tanning salon. I first used this when given a sample there in 2007. Today I buy this lotion in bulk. I use this after every shower. I lather myself during pregnancies. I believe it saved my skin. My dad had burned his armed and the skin began to scab. It was itching him terribly. I have his lotion. He later old me, in a weeks time the skin was pink again and like new. My friends try to steal this lotion from me when the come to visit. Lol. I will never use anything else. I pray it never gets discontinue.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Love love love Hempz moisturizer. There isn't another product that keeps my skin hydrated as well as this one. It's great to put on fresh out of the shower for all day long moisturized skin. It smells fresh and isn't greasy feeling at all. It's a little on the pricy side, but well worth it for the amazing results! This is a product I repurchase regularly.
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
This body moisturizer is so great! It’s not expensive and I believe it’s the perfect price for the quality of product. It has a nice scent and it’s not sticky or greasy. It goes on smooth and leaves no residue. I even put it on my peeling skin and it immediately helped moisturize and renew my skin! I highly recommend this lotion and if you want to try it you can get a sample size like mine at Lovelyskin.com and even better if you go through google express as a first time customer you get it FREE!!
Akaylia A.
Staten Island, NY
This lotion feels so good on skin and smells amazing. I tried this because my boyfriend has it and I’m glad I did! I use this after I shower and it leaves me feeling extra moisturized throughout the night. Plus it has hemp in it which is a bonus!
Alyssa T.
Missouri Vly, IA
I love using this moisturizer on my face, neck and hands or wherever my skin is most sensitive to aging. It has little to no scent which is what I like under my makeup! It gives my skin a silky smooth glow!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Hempz age defying is unbeatable. Most lotions make me break out, especially the scented ones. I can’t use the scented hempz on my legs, but the age defying... game changer!! I can even use it on my face and not
Have to worry about breaking out from it. The smell is fresh and clean, and I use it every morning for all day moisturized skin. Love, love, love!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a great multi-use lotion that you can use everywhere on your body. I generally like to use this when I get sunburned because it soothes my skin as well as putting the moisture back into the skin that was lost while being in the sun. This is such a great lotion.
Lana O.
This brand of lotion is my favorite of all...their line truly makes your skin feel soft..smooth..hydrated and no matter which you choose they are all simply heavenly and leave a yummy lingering scent on your skin..I have been told that I smell good and asked what deliciously fragrant perfume am I wearing..and its just the lotion!!!
Amanda L.
Canfield
Review for: Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer, 17 fl oz more...
I love using this lotion. The scent is light, if there is a scent at all. It works great, hydrating and light all at the same time. Lasts a long time, so I feel you will get your money’s worth. So good!
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Hempz Age Defying Herbal Body Moisturizer more...
My mom has this lotion and I borrowed it from her. It is the best! It is super moisturizing. It made my skin feel soft and smooth and moisturized. It has a fresh, crisp, clean scent that I love. My mom says it really does help with aging skin too. I am going to go buy my own bottle for sure!
Lisa P.
Apache Jct, AZ
I'm looking for more natural products for my aging skin. Hemp is supposed to be a great healthy alternative for lots of things. What are your opinions on HEMPZ, should I add this to my regime?
Brandi P.
How much is it? I use it on my face for wrinkles is that wise?