Hempz Age Defying Glycolic Herbal Body Scrub uploaded by Angela B.

BY HEMPZ

Age Defying Exfoliating Herbal Body Scrub by Hempz is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and infused with glycolic acid, polypeptides, caffeine and algae extract to help smooth, tone and moisturize skin. Key Features: Enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed OilGlycolic acid Helps provide skin hydration and nourishment. Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, 100% Vegan, THC-free client benefits: Advanced anti-aging blend of Polypeptides, Caffeine, and Algae Extract and Glycolic Acid helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to help leave skin looking smoother and more toned Shea Butter, Ginseng and natural extracts help calm, soothe and condition skin Vitamins A, C and E help protect skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants.(9.0 oz.) see more...

Riley A.
Plano, TX
My HG body exfoliator. This and Ocean Water by Lush make my skin silky smooth. I love using this one especially before I shave, and my razor will actually pick up dead skin! My sheets feel cleaner, and my boyfriend won't stop touching me all over since I started using this!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I've recently gotten bad back ance blemishes and I'm trying to find products that help it, so I picked up this and sadly it just didn't work. I'm almost out of the whole tube and haven't noticed any brightening or toning to my blemishes. Upsetting, but hey at least I know it just doesn't work for me personally.
Katelyn E.
I love body scrubs and I love the smell of this product. I bought it at my ulta online. I use it after I shave to make my skin smoother and it is very gentle on my skin. I will definitely be buying this again
Shea B.
Queen Creek, AZ
I thoroughly enjoyed using this product and genuinely have nothing bad to say about it. It is the perfect amount of coarseness for exfoliating the skin and has a decent scent to it. It did an excellent job at exfoliating my skin and leaving it silky, soft, and smooth as well as hydrated.
Stacey B.
Willow Spring, NC
This is in my top 3 exfoliators on the market. It gets my skin dead skin free and is great before a hydration treatment or spray tan! I use maybe once a week. Has a great scent and it is a very affordable price. I will use this again for sure
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
I'm not entirely sure if this did much for my skin, but it left it feeling nice. It's a little pricey for the amount that you get in one tube, but I purchased mine during a buy one get one half off sale at Ulta so it was worth it.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Glycolic acid is great for skin cell turn over meaning it encourages your skin to renew itself getting rid of dead or dull skin. Makes my skin soft and glowy
Nikki M.
Carrollton, GA
i love body scrubs, and this product makes my skin so soft and it smells great. it’s affordable and very gentle on your skin. i wish the made bigger bottles.
Sydnee C.
Gig Harbor, WA
I like this product, it has a nice scent which is nice. I don't reach for this product often. I bought mine at Ulta beauty. I do recommend this product.
Angela B.
Lakewood, CA
Nice Light herbal/vanilla scented Moisturizer I purchased at Costco. Absorbing, non greasy, and moisturizing. My new favorite lotion.