Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersHempz
2017 Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Body Creme - 17oz

Hempz 2017 Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Body Creme - 17oz

by Hempz

Limited Edition - Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Herbal Body Moisturizer is enriched with 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil and fortified with Hempz exclusive all day Triple Moisture Complex of hydrating Yangu Oil, Vitamin rich, anti-aging Apple Fruit Extract and Potassium rich Cogon Grass Extract. Hempz Signature Triple Moisture formulas help provide 24-hour moisturization softening even the driest skin.

Limited Edition Festive Frosted Peppermint and Vanilla Sugar Scent; Skin Moisturizing Delux Whipped Body Cream; Perfect Gift For This Holiday Season; Smells Like Joy To The World

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hempz 2017 Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Body Creme - 17oz!
Seneca, SC
I got this at Christmas and it’s a nice holiday scent. Super thick formula that sinks into my skin easily to hydrate it.
Springfield , OR
Hempz 2017 Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Sugar Body Creme - 17oz uploaded by Nely R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Su aroma es realmente delicioso y refrescante y deja tu piel muy humectada puedes usarlo a la hora que quieras quedarás enamorada
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely love the smell of peppermint, so when I saw this lotion I had to try it out! It smells great and keeps my hands moisturized especially in the harsh winter.
Myrtle, MS
One of my favorite Holiday scents ever. I’ve never smelled anything like this before. It is such a good consistency and keeps your skin hydrated. I have used it so many times this holiday season and love it so much.
Bellflower, MO
I fell in love with the lotion at the salon where I get my hair cut. I enjoy the peppermint vanilla scent and this lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The bottle is decent sized and the pump is convenient until getting to the end of the bottle. It’s a rebuy and I’m excited to try new scents from Hempz.
Columbus City, IA
Love this stuff! The scent is wonderful in the groove is an intense hydration and leaves your skin soft and silky! I would highly, highly recommend this product. Especially during the winter months as the Weather is very dry.
Belding
The smell is overbearing. The overall product is wonderful, it keeps my skin smooth for a long time and it doesn’t leave any residue. It’s a good price, but like I said you need to be able to withstand the smell
Annawan, IL
I’m such a weirdo want to comes to peppermint but I love the way that this smells. I literally use it every single day and I’ve gotten about three months out of this. Not only does this do a great job of moisturizing but it smells so amazing too.

Looking for your answer?