Hemp with Organics Shine Shampoo By Alterna for Unisex Shampoo, 10.1 Ounce uploaded by Amanda S.

BY ALTERNA

Michaela N.
Muncie, IN
Love how this product makes my hair! Leaves my hair with a nice shine and smooth feeling even the day after washing my hair still has a nice shine.
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all shampoos from Alterna, but this one is my favorite, it leaves my hair very shiny and soft, and I don't even have to use conditioner.
Angie H.
Marietta, GA
I love how this shampoo product makes my hair feel,  it leaves my hair with this great looking shine & smooth feeling even days after washing my hair it still has this real nice shine to it. The price is also reasonable for the bottle. Look forward to the next use.
Justice E.
I love how this shampoo is unisex and how the smell is super unisex also, makes it very convenient in some situations.
Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this shampoo smells so good! It leaves your hair smooth soft shiny. I love the fact that it has organic ingredients. It doesn't strip your hair down like other shampoos.
Shannon J.
Love this shampoo. You don't need to use a lot. Lots of lather. I like this probably more than most high brands.
Amanda S.
Love this!! Great smooth shine! There is no replacement for a great shampoo!
Emily C.
My fiancé and I both use this which is so perfect! We love the Earthy, citrusy smell. The lather is rich and you don't have to use much. Cleans hair well with no greasy residue left behind.
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
It's great smells delicious, leaves a feeling of cleanliness and softness I love this product, recommended.
ariana c.
Palm Bay, FL
Usual shampoos make my hair tangle will this one?
Meghan H.
Where can I find this shampoo?
Meghan H.
Is this product reasonably priced?