Hemp Volumizing Shampoo

by Hemp

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Soy protein and Hemp Seed Extract boost volume, fullness and shine. A special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. .

HooW quickly do you notice a difference and does this dry out your scalp?
I have curiosity and need for i know, because his image is a clump of marijuana?
Start your review of Hemp Volumizing Shampoo!
Erin W.
Wilmington, DE
Product made my hair feel greasy. Not volumizing at all. Limp oily hair! after I blow dried I had to use dry shampoo.
Elianys G.
I suppose it is a product para Dry hair. In my greasy hair look not work very, / En cabello graso no funciono muy bien.
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
Only use this conditioner or none other cause it keeps and hair with and nice shine and brushes though it so easy
Amy S.
Michigan City
If you have fine hair this is the product for you. It made my hair feel like it was thick and soft.
Jolee L.
denver
This conditioner leaves your hair feeling super soft all day. I have oily hair so it gets greasy fast so it does get greasy faster with this product. If you have dry hair I definitely would recommend this to you!!
madelyn A.
belton
i love the way this product smells. i have been using it for 3 years and have never needed to change. i love love it
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
I was doing a snap on bath and body. It asked about hand cream but I entered Hemp wrong so now I'm reviewing a conditioner for hand cream. Lol Hempz Sweet Pineapple & Honey Melon Herbal Body Moisturizer
Danielle R.
Sellersburg, IN
Great conditioner. Leaves my hair silky smooth. I add manic panic to line to keep my silver shine
Nicole P.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this scent and the conditioner makes my hair smooth and the scent lasts through the day
Kaylee L.
Tumwater, WA
Works so good on my hair. Better than any other product i have used for my hair. I would totally recommend using this product if you have dry hair.