BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Soy protein and Hemp Seed Extract boost volume, fullness and shine. A special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Kristin M.
Laredo, TX
I love hemp products and I though this would work wonders with my hair. Turns out it was just okay. It smells nice and makes me hair feel good but it wasn't what I was expecting. Overall good product.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, is nourishing and moisturizing for hair and is all natural and doesn't test on animals!
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
This product sells absolutely mazing! I wouldn't someone like me to get it though, for my hair already has so much volume I didn't read h bottle before getting it, and my hair just... yeah. but if you need that extra volume, this is the way to go!
Jessica V.
This is my favorite hemp product brand when it comes the beauty. This particular product is not my favorite it is a little too light for my taste-however the brand is typically wonderful.
Mary l.
It smells amazing! Love the way the Hemp products smell. Wouldn't be my first choice for shampoo but would use again!