Hemp Shampoo Hydrating 13.5oz

by Hemp

I use lots of CBD products for my anxiety but what help are people finding the CBD in shampoo doing for them &/or their hair?
oh my gosh I want this so badly!! all the other hemp products I used i'm completely obsessed with , does this one smell good?
It helps hydrating! I think you can alternate it with you regular shampoo since you have curly hair (to improve those curls girrrrrrl) like 2 day this, and 2 days your regular one. I think your hair is gonna be better!
Start your review of Hemp Shampoo Hydrating 13.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Yara J.
San Mateo, CA
Love all hemp lotions! They smell amazing! And they are super hydrating and leave your skin feeling baby soft!!
Kayla A.
Northfield, VT
I LOVE this hemp shampoo and conditioner! I have been trying super expensive high end shampoos trying to stop my hair loss after my pregnancy, and nothing worked. My previously thick hair was coming out in clumps. I started using this and my hair didn’t just stop falling out, it’s coming back in thicker and healthier than ever! I’m beyond happy with this!
Perla H.
Anything with hemp is my favorite!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!! It revives my hair makes it look extra healthy and beautiful!!!! Beautiful smelll 💚💚💚💚💚
Amber C.
Ridgedale, MO
I really loved this shampoo! My hair stores no longer carry the hair products. This smelled great and it left my hair feeling soft and shiny! If I knew where to purchase I would continue to do so. This was a great price and great quality.
Sydney D.
Cedarville, OH
This shampoo hydrated my hair extremely well, and it's one of my favorite shampoos to use on my hair. My hair is extremely long, and this shampoo kept my ends as soft as my roots are. I honestly don't know what to compare the scent to, but it's a really pleasant and unique smell!
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
Use this for my hair and it stays so volumes and shines so bright but not greasy looking I didn't want to use it at first but now I don't use any other shampoo
Ashley H.
Guyton, GA
Love this, it makes your hair feel amazingly soft. I use it everyday, so does my mom and brother. They have fallen love with it because it just makes your hair feel so much better. The smell of the shampoo and conditioner smells really good in my opinion.
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
This brand has the best fragrances I’ve ever smelled! First time I smelled it I fell in love. I found more on amazon for less than $15 for two large original bottles!
nancy V.
Wichita, KS
I keep a travel size of this at my work desk because during winter my hands get drier than usual. It helps give them the tlc that they desperately need. It hasn’t proven to be a long term fix but short term it works great. The scent is soft and not overpowering!
Anna T.
Boise
This product did not work well for my hair :( it made it very soft but it left residue and I did not like the smell.