BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
emily a.
This is the best shampoo I have found for my hair I was shock how it leaves my hair. I actually got this product at Ross for 7.99
hannah d.
This shampoo lathers well so you don’t have to use to much but it does not hydrate hair. I always have a dry scalp after use.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo makes your hair feel so fresh and natural afterwards. its an amazing product. highly recommended
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Highly recommend anything hemp! So good for you! It's natural and healthy! I really recommend this product!
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
BEST. SHAMPOO. EVER. I love they're lotions just as much too! But it's so nice to have a natural shampoo!
Ashley C.
Staten Island , NY
Best shampoo I ever used it really makes ur clean shinny and so soft u could run ur fingers through it
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
Smells amazing and left my hair looking great! I have fine thin hair, and this left it shiny and soft!
Rachel W.
Wichita
Love this product and the smell is amazing. The scent is a very natural and fresh scent. Great product
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Super moisturizing and smellls great. I use this all the time especially paired with the conditioner
Kristen K.
Smells amazing and is definitely hydrating. Leaves hair soft and natural. $10 from Marshalls.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Amanda B.
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this product?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it really good for your hair?