BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
Danielle A.
Guam
This shampoo is great. I've colored my hair a lot over the years so you can imagine the damage it's been through. I have curly hair as well. I can immediately tell the difference when I use this shampoo. My hair has more shine, it isn't frizzy, and it doesn't feel dry anymore. I haven't used any other shampoo since.
Dianne R.
Perfeito com ele você vai conseguir o resultado desejado😍É um produto que cumpre o que promete
Alaina-Rose K.
My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well. My hair is soft now and is finally healthy again.
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this product?
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What exactly is hemp for??