BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
This shampoo is bomb. My hair always feels great afterwards, seriously. I get static hair in the winter but with this, not so much near to not at all!
Danielle M.
One of the best shampoos I have ever used. I love the smell, and the product overall does what it says its going to. It made my hair super shiny too!
Dulce M.
Tolleson, AZ
my hair would fall out and i used this for a month straight and have had less fall out! it works amazingly!!!! big bottle lasts and smells wonderful
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
One of my favorite shampoos I have ever used. It makes your hair feel so soft and beautiful. It gives a nice sheen and all around healthy look.
cynthia e.
Fort Worth, TX
This shampoo is by far, the best shampoo I have ever used. It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable.
Peggy B.
Ione
My mom gave me a sample of this shampoo and it is heavenly. the smell is nice too, it wont dry out your hair and is all natural!
hannah d.
This shampoo lathers well so you don’t have to use to much but it does not hydrate hair. I always have a dry scalp after use.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo makes your hair feel so fresh and natural afterwards. its an amazing product. highly recommended
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Highly recommend anything hemp! So good for you! It's natural and healthy! I really recommend this product!
Zoe M.
Yulee, FL
BEST. SHAMPOO. EVER. I love they're lotions just as much too! But it's so nice to have a natural shampoo!
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Amanda B.
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this product?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it really good for your hair?