BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
Mackenzie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing. It smells so good and makes your hair so soft and smooth. I dye my hair and it has helped so much! I love the smell. The packaging is great. I'm 100% satisfied with this product.
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL
I loved how soft my hair was. It also looked really healthy! The texture was smooth. Very contained in the bottle. I'm a brunette with thick chest-length hair. I would use this product 3x a week.
Stormie J.
LOVE.
This shampoo and conditioner works wonders. It smells amazing, my hair smells great hours after my shower.
It helped my split ends and it didn't look so horrible and frizzy at the end.
I like to use the conditioner and put it in my hair prior to my shower sometimes and it comes out so soft.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes.go to the store and buy this now. It gives your hair awesome moisture and frizz control without a crazy price tag. The results are shinny healthier hair that lasts until the next wash, hemp products are so beneficial to your beauty routine i would def recommend!
Lala L.
So far the best product I've used on myself and clients. Not only is it inexpensive, it also hydrates your hair, it also restores and repairs. I prefer to buy in Burlington Coat Factory. They sale all the Hemp products in Salon sizes and for half the price.
Sarah R.
A lot of people love this stuff, but I can't get over the smell. It works O.K. but I honestly can't stand how manly and masculine this smells. As a woman I can't walk around with that musky stank. I wouldn't recommend it for girls.
Anneliese H.
Latonia, KY
I love this product. I'm not sure where to find it in my state because I bought the shampoo & conditioner at Ross dress for less in Florida for $15 total. I'm obsessed. It has a bit of an odd smell but it smells good. It makes my hair soft and tamed. If I find it again I'm stocking up.
Haley C.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super moisturizing and smellls great. I use this all the time especially paired with the conditioner
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Highly recommend anything hemp! So good for you! It's natural and healthy! I really recommend this product!
Danielle A.
Guam
This shampoo is great. I've colored my hair a lot over the years so you can imagine the damage it's been through. I have curly hair as well. I can immediately tell the difference when I use this shampoo. My hair has more shine, it isn't frizzy, and it doesn't feel dry anymore. I haven't used any other shampoo since.
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this product?
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What exactly is hemp for??