BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
This shampoo is definitely very hydrating. The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles.
BONNIE K.
Love this! It makes my hair smell great and since I have fine hair I never had the body I wanted until I tried this! It shines my hair and smells good and I have volume!
LOVE IT..... not too pricey either
Esperanza S.
Tacoma, WA
Hempz Herbal Moisturizer is an all-day herbal body lotion that provides nourishment and dramatic rehydration through the use of pure hemp seed oil and extract.This shampoo is great for all hair types.
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
This is a great shampoo. My hair was really dry and within 5 days of using this I started seeing results. My hair is now very healthy and is so smooth it amazes me.
Emma P.
Pinckney, MI
I Love all of the hemp products I usually use the lotions and then found the shampoo and decided to give it a try. I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!
Ashley H.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this shampoo. I had gastric bypass 8 weeks ago and have noticed my hair has lost some of its bounce and luster. I started using this and could tell a huge difference
Lindsey E.
Mandan, ND
Makes hair feel nice and clean. I use this every time I shower. Does not make hair feel greasy
Shelby V.
I love this! It smells great and makes my hair feel even better! Feels fresh and natural and silky smooth! Can tend to weigh my hair down just a little bit!
Allison L.
Mishawaka, IN
LOVE! Smells great, nice and natural, and makes my hair feel so soft. I love this stuff, extra great when both the shampoo and conditioner are used together.
Ashley R.
This is one of my best have hair care products. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It also givens me an extra volume boast without any additional product.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Amanda B.
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this product?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it really good for your hair?