BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
BONNIE K.
Love this! It makes my hair smell great and since I have fine hair I never had the body I wanted until I tried this! It shines my hair and smells good and I have volume!
LOVE IT..... not too pricey either
Megan W.
Elkton, MD
At the salon I work at, we sell this product to prevent dry skull, UV protection, etc. Not only does this product condition and uplift hair, it does so without a heavy feel. the smell is one that lasts all day.
Dixie S.
Pottstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and left my hair looking great! I have fine thin hair, and this left it shiny and soft!
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
My mom gave me a sample of this shampoo and it is heavenly. the smell is nice too, it wont dry out your hair and is all natural!
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is definitely very hydrating. The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles.
Esperanza S.
Tacoma, WA
Hempz Herbal Moisturizer is an all-day herbal body lotion that provides nourishment and dramatic rehydration through the use of pure hemp seed oil and extract.This shampoo is great for all hair types.
Emma P.
Pinckney, MI
I Love all of the hemp products I usually use the lotions and then found the shampoo and decided to give it a try. I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shampoos I have ever used. It makes your hair feel so soft and beautiful. It gives a nice sheen and all around healthy look.
cynthia e.
Fort Worth, TX
This shampoo is by far, the best shampoo I have ever used. It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable.
Kristen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and is definitely hydrating. Leaves hair soft and natural. $10 from Marshalls.
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this product?
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What exactly is hemp for??