BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
Esperanza S.
Tacoma, WA
Hempz Herbal Moisturizer is an all-day herbal body lotion that provides nourishment and dramatic rehydration through the use of pure hemp seed oil and extract.This shampoo is great for all hair types.
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
This is a great shampoo. My hair was really dry and within 5 days of using this I started seeing results. My hair is now very healthy and is so smooth it amazes me.
Ashley H.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this shampoo. I had gastric bypass 8 weeks ago and have noticed my hair has lost some of its bounce and luster. I started using this and could tell a huge difference
Emma P.
Pinckney, MI
I Love all of the hemp products I usually use the lotions and then found the shampoo and decided to give it a try. I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!
Shelby V.
I love this! It smells great and makes my hair feel even better! Feels fresh and natural and silky smooth! Can tend to weigh my hair down just a little bit!
Allison L.
Mishawaka, IN
LOVE! Smells great, nice and natural, and makes my hair feel so soft. I love this stuff, extra great when both the shampoo and conditioner are used together.
Ashley R.
This is one of my best have hair care products. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. It also givens me an extra volume boast without any additional product.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
This shampoo is bomb. My hair always feels great afterwards, seriously. I get static hair in the winter but with this, not so much near to not at all!
Danielle M.
One of the best shampoos I have ever used. I love the smell, and the product overall does what it says its going to. It made my hair super shiny too!
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
One of my favorite shampoos I have ever used. It makes your hair feel so soft and beautiful. It gives a nice sheen and all around healthy look.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Amanda B.
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this product?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it really good for your hair?