BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
Anneliese H.
Latonia, KY
I love this product. I'm not sure where to find it in my state because I bought the shampoo & conditioner at Ross dress for less in Florida for $15 total. I'm obsessed. It has a bit of an odd smell but it smells good. It makes my hair soft and tamed. If I find it again I'm stocking up.
Lala L.
So far the best product I've used on myself and clients. Not only is it inexpensive, it also hydrates your hair, it also restores and repairs. I prefer to buy in Burlington Coat Factory. They sale all the Hemp products in Salon sizes and for half the price.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like this shampoo but it irritated my scalp very badly and it made it itch and burn. I had to opt to use it as a body wash instead, I bought it for $16 on drugstore.com
Mackenzie H.
This shampoo is amazing. It smells so good and makes your hair so soft and smooth. I dye my hair and it has helped so much! I love the smell. The packaging is great. I'm 100% satisfied with this product.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I love Hemp shampoo! It smells amazing and really gets your hair clean, without removing a lot of your natural oils. But, it doesn't leave your hair greasy! love it. Makes your hair really soft and shiny and makes dull hair, not so dull anymore!
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL
I loved how soft my hair was. It also looked really healthy! The texture was smooth. Very contained in the bottle. I'm a brunette with thick chest-length hair. I would use this product 3x a week.
Megan W.
Elkton, MD
At the salon I work at, we sell this product to prevent dry skull, UV protection, etc. Not only does this product condition and uplift hair, it does so without a heavy feel. the smell is one that lasts all day.
Sarah R.
A lot of people love this stuff, but I can't get over the smell. It works O.K. but I honestly can't stand how manly and masculine this smells. As a woman I can't walk around with that musky stank. I wouldn't recommend it for girls.
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
This shampoo is definitely very hydrating. The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles.
BONNIE K.
Love this! It makes my hair smell great and since I have fine hair I never had the body I wanted until I tried this! It shines my hair and smells good and I have volume!
LOVE IT..... not too pricey either
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Amanda B.
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this product?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it really good for your hair?