BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
Lala L.
So far the best product I've used on myself and clients. Not only is it inexpensive, it also hydrates your hair, it also restores and repairs. I prefer to buy in Burlington Coat Factory. They sale all the Hemp products in Salon sizes and for half the price.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to like this shampoo but it irritated my scalp very badly and it made it itch and burn. I had to opt to use it as a body wash instead, I bought it for $16 on drugstore.com
Mackenzie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing. It smells so good and makes your hair so soft and smooth. I dye my hair and it has helped so much! I love the smell. The packaging is great. I'm 100% satisfied with this product.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Hemp shampoo! It smells amazing and really gets your hair clean, without removing a lot of your natural oils. But, it doesn't leave your hair greasy! love it. Makes your hair really soft and shiny and makes dull hair, not so dull anymore!
Alyssa A.
Crete, IL
I loved how soft my hair was. It also looked really healthy! The texture was smooth. Very contained in the bottle. I'm a brunette with thick chest-length hair. I would use this product 3x a week.
Sarah R.
A lot of people love this stuff, but I can't get over the smell. It works O.K. but I honestly can't stand how manly and masculine this smells. As a woman I can't walk around with that musky stank. I wouldn't recommend it for girls.
BONNIE K.
Love this! It makes my hair smell great and since I have fine hair I never had the body I wanted until I tried this! It shines my hair and smells good and I have volume!
LOVE IT..... not too pricey either
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
This is a great shampoo. My hair was really dry and within 5 days of using this I started seeing results. My hair is now very healthy and is so smooth it amazes me.
Ashley H.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this shampoo. I had gastric bypass 8 weeks ago and have noticed my hair has lost some of its bounce and luster. I started using this and could tell a huge difference
Allison L.
Mishawaka, IN
LOVE! Smells great, nice and natural, and makes my hair feel so soft. I love this stuff, extra great when both the shampoo and conditioner are used together.
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this product?
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What exactly is hemp for??