BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
mariah n.
Grafton
I absolutely love this brand, their products are all natural and include hemp seed oil. It lathers very well and the conditioner keeps my hair soft for days. Very satisfied with these products.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
I always stock up on Hemp products whenever Beauty Brands has their annual sale. The conditioner is hands down the best I’ve tried and can also be used for a deep conditioning mask. Makes my hair soft and silky and hydrated.
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
I have always liked this shampoo and conditioner as it’s given my hair the right amount of oomph and shine. It doesn’t leave my hair with that silicone or paraben feeling, just natural and clean. Great quality products from this brand.
Raquel L.
Sugar hill , GA
The best of the best hands down for this products I absolutely love the feeling of smooth and very clean feeling in my hair it has an odd smell but its an odd smell all hemp products have ! I highly recommend it 😘😘😘
Alexandra K.
Blackwood, NJ
I love that this stuff is ALL NATURAL! after shampooing i leave the conditioner for the remainder of my shower!
Dulce M.
Tolleson, AZ
i love the smell! and it works wonders with your hair! its at a great price too! it will leave your hair soft
Veronika M.
Nanaimo , BC
Best shampoo and conditioner i have found though the newer colour protective series is my go to leaves hair silky smooth without damaging / losing colour