Hair CareHair ProductsShampooHemp
Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner 135 oz Two Pack

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner 13.5 oz Two Pack

by Hemp

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling....

Is this product suitable for straight hair?
Start your review of Hemp Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner 13.5 oz Two Pack!
lee S.
PA
Hemp Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner 13.5 oz Two Pack uploaded by lee S.
I'm giving this Hempz a 3 because, after using it, your hair smells like medicine.I bought indian coconut nectar too cover up that smell. The HempZ shamp & condis make your hair soft though.
Ashlee B.
Omaha, NE
I love Hemp products! They make my hair feel silky, smooth, and not to mention smell amazing! I buy it by the liter that automatically comes with a pump which make it easy to use. My hair has vastly improved and doesn't feel so dry since I have been using the hemp brand. Highly recommend.
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
Really like this shampoo. It's easy to find at any Sally Hansen store and works wonders. Also decently priced.
Tanya C.
Braham, MN
Absolutely loved this from the first time I bought it at ulta. Well worth the trip for me round trip it was 60 miles or so from my house to the store
Tabitha C.
Clearwater, FL
I love the shampoo and conditioner. It took me a while to find it I had to buy it online but it was worth it. The smell is so beautiful. My hair felt moisturized yet it still had body and volume.
Cassandra S.
Phoenix
Amazing! I love it. It makes my hair feel so soft and long. It's so luxurious! I love this stuff and I will always recommend it to my friends and family.
Makayla M.
Apple valley , CA
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I didn’t think I would like this because of the review I saw when it first came out but I tried it for myself and it worked amazing! I love the way it makes my hair feel and the way it brings out my curls.
Christi C.
Surprise, AZ
Dry hair is the bane of my existence! Arizona has zero humility and my skin drinks lotion. I love this product and will continue using it.
Lauren M.
Louisville, KY
This shampoo and conditioner set smells amazing and makes hair feel clean and look shiny.
Sassafrass R.
Freeport
One of my favorite brands to use. I use this for my daily shampoo. Leaves my hair smelling fresh and feeling soft as ever. Highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...