Hemp Hydrating Shampoo

by Hemp

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. .

I just bought this shampoo and conditioner. I have thick curly and dry hair. Do you think this is the right product for me?
Does it strip or make your hair feel tangled?
Is this any good for split ends and keeping them away? I love the hemp hand cream from body shop and was pleased with that so hopefully this is as good??
Start your review of Hemp Hydrating Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!” in 1 review
“i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing.” in 1 review
“My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well.” in 1 review
“...use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. ” in 1 review
“It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. ” in 1 review
Blue Springs, MO
Holy grail shampoo. I get it on sale at the liter sale because it is $$ bit even at that worth it. Nice pump, never clogs or breaks. ( you can buy a pump to go on these) I have longer hair and colored. Two pumps is more than enough. This shampoo has the perfect lather. Some think you need big bubbles to be clean and that’s not so. Really nice smell. I have used them all. My two favorites are this one and the moisture. They are all safe on color treated hair! The whole family uses this brand. I am sad if I run out lol
lancaster
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel so fresh. My dead ends are being repaired. I would choose this shampoo over any other brand. Every hemp product I have used is so bomb. 10/10 would recommend.
Dallas, TX
I use this shampoo on my two year old daughter and it's fantastic. It keeps her scalp hydrated and her hair clean. The smell is fantastic. It is also safe and clean, so when it gets into her eyes, it does not sting or hurt. I like the price point and I love how it comes in a huge bottle.
Longview , WA
It was okay, kinda heavy for my hair. I would use again but just not my first pick. There’s nothing wrong just made my hair feel heavy and greasy faster. I would say this is probably best suited for those with a dryer scalp!
Farmingdale, NY
I was really disappointed after trying this. Not only did I hate the way it smelled. It left my hair very knotty and not at all good. I didn’t feel like it did anything for my hair. I discontinued use after a few weeks.
Bend
I don’t really care for the scent in this shampoo. It smells too floral-y to me. Overall, this is not my favorite shampoo. It cleans my hair/scalp, but I don’t feel like it moisturizes or hydrates my hair. I feel like it does the opposite to my hair. I like the large size bottle. I got is for only $7.99 at Ross, which I thought was a good deal. I will continue to use it until the bottle is empty, but I most likely won’t be purchasing this product again.
Rocklin, CA
I usually don’t give my shampoo a second thought as long as it smelled good, nothing else really mattered to me until I tried this shampoo. Not only does it smell really amazing but it leaves my hair so moisturized and beautiful. I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair since using this product.
Atlanta, GA
By far my favorite shampoo/conditioner. It has a very pleasant scent which was a plus. Also. I noticed it made my hair healthier and stronger. This brand carries a variety of beauty products and all of them are excellent.
Boardman , OH
Absolutely every single item from this line is amazing!! From the shampoo, to conditioners, to lotions, body butters & so on! The smells are fantastic & they always leave me feeling so soft & clean. 😍
Best shampoo I’ve ever tried! The combination of this shampoo with the hemp hydrating conditioner is a must have! Leaves my hair smelling amazing and super soft! I’ve colored my hair more than 20 times so it had been dry and damaged only after 3 washes my hair showed MAJOR improvement! Definitely a must have !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...