BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
Isabela M.
Rocklin, CA
I usually don’t give my shampoo a second thought as long as it smelled good, nothing else really mattered to me until I tried this shampoo. Not only does it smell really amazing but it leaves my hair so moisturized and beautiful. I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair since using this product.
Jamie L.
Cleveland
I didn't buy this shampoo on here, but another store where I initially came across it. This is the only shampoo I use now on me and my 6 year old daughter. My fiance compliments how shiny and healthy looking my hair is now, and I've noticed the same on my daughter. I hope it never goes away!
Cassandra L.
Columbus
The smell of this shampoo makes it worth buying alone. I smell like Gaia. My hair feels clean amd silky and healthy after prolonged use. Yes. This is stand up product.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
By far my favorite shampoo/conditioner. It has a very pleasant scent which was a plus. Also. I noticed it made my hair healthier and stronger. This brand carries a variety of beauty products and all of them are excellent.
Dani L.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely every single item from this line is amazing!! From the shampoo, to conditioners, to lotions, body butters & so on! The smells are fantastic & they always leave me feeling so soft & clean. 😍
Kc S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I cannot express how much I love this shampoo! I never used a shampoo that works so well for me. I have long damaged hair from dying it so much and when I tried this shampoo it helped my hair so much! Now my hair is super shiny. And it's growing pretty fast.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Smells good and is okay for a basic shampoo, I didn’t feel that it was really moisturizing or helped my hair a lot. The packaging is average and has a basic clean look
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
I love this shampoo. I've gotten so many great compliments each and every time I use this shampoo. It leaves my hair whiney soft and healthy looking.I love this product. I bought it at Ross I really do recommend to others. Must buy product even my boyfriend loves it.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
A decent, drugstore option for people looking for the benefits of hemp shampoo. Hemp helps to repair the cuticles and layers of the hair, and leaves your hair shiny and soft even in the face of harsh chemicals. While there are other hemp products that are more effective (especially those with argan oil as well), this is a great starter option.
Alexis W.
I LOVE this shampoo. I normally have such oily hair, and i thought it was just because of my own scalp, but really it was just all the shampoos i was using. i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing. it leaves my hair really shiny and soft, and when i let it dry naturally its so smooth it looks like i blow-dried it. it's honestly amazing. paired with the conditioner, i would 100% recommend.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Amanda B.
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this product?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it really good for your hair?