BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
Isabela M.
Rocklin, CA
I usually don’t give my shampoo a second thought as long as it smelled good, nothing else really mattered to me until I tried this shampoo. Not only does it smell really amazing but it leaves my hair so moisturized and beautiful. I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair since using this product.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
By far my favorite shampoo/conditioner. It has a very pleasant scent which was a plus. Also. I noticed it made my hair healthier and stronger. This brand carries a variety of beauty products and all of them are excellent.
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
Absolutely every single item from this line is amazing!! From the shampoo, to conditioners, to lotions, body butters & so on! The smells are fantastic & they always leave me feeling so soft & clean. 😍
Kc S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I cannot express how much I love this shampoo! I never used a shampoo that works so well for me. I have long damaged hair from dying it so much and when I tried this shampoo it helped my hair so much! Now my hair is super shiny. And it's growing pretty fast.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Smells good and is okay for a basic shampoo, I didn’t feel that it was really moisturizing or helped my hair a lot. The packaging is average and has a basic clean look
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
I love this shampoo. I've gotten so many great compliments each and every time I use this shampoo. It leaves my hair whiney soft and healthy looking.I love this product. I bought it at Ross I really do recommend to others. Must buy product even my boyfriend loves it.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
A decent, drugstore option for people looking for the benefits of hemp shampoo. Hemp helps to repair the cuticles and layers of the hair, and leaves your hair shiny and soft even in the face of harsh chemicals. While there are other hemp products that are more effective (especially those with argan oil as well), this is a great starter option.
Alexis W.
I LOVE this shampoo. I normally have such oily hair, and i thought it was just because of my own scalp, but really it was just all the shampoos i was using. i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing. it leaves my hair really shiny and soft, and when i let it dry naturally its so smooth it looks like i blow-dried it. it's honestly amazing. paired with the conditioner, i would 100% recommend.
Emma T.
camden, NJ
Yes.go to the store and buy this now. It gives your hair awesome moisture and frizz control without a crazy price tag. The results are shinny healthier hair that lasts until the next wash, hemp products are so beneficial to your beauty routine i would def recommend!
Stormie J.
LOVE.
This shampoo and conditioner works wonders. It smells amazing, my hair smells great hours after my shower.
It helped my split ends and it didn't look so horrible and frizzy at the end.
I like to use the conditioner and put it in my hair prior to my shower sometimes and it comes out so soft.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Amanda B.
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
Alicia H.
Where can I get this product?
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it really good for your hair?