BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The ends of my hair is quite dry, but whenever I use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!" in 1 review
  • "It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well." in 1 review
  • "Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!" in 1 review
Isabela M.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually don’t give my shampoo a second thought as long as it smelled good, nothing else really mattered to me until I tried this shampoo. Not only does it smell really amazing but it leaves my hair so moisturized and beautiful. I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair since using this product.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and is okay for a basic shampoo, I didn’t feel that it was really moisturizing or helped my hair a lot. The packaging is average and has a basic clean look
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo. I've gotten so many great compliments each and every time I use this shampoo. It leaves my hair whiney soft and healthy looking.I love this product. I bought it at Ross I really do recommend to others. Must buy product even my boyfriend loves it.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite shampoo/conditioner. It has a very pleasant scent which was a plus. Also. I noticed it made my hair healthier and stronger. This brand carries a variety of beauty products and all of them are excellent.
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely every single item from this line is amazing!! From the shampoo, to conditioners, to lotions, body butters & so on! The smells are fantastic & they always leave me feeling so soft & clean. 😍
Kc S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot express how much I love this shampoo! I never used a shampoo that works so well for me. I have long damaged hair from dying it so much and when I tried this shampoo it helped my hair so much! Now my hair is super shiny. And it's growing pretty fast.
Anneliese H.
Latonia, KY
I love this product. I'm not sure where to find it in my state because I bought the shampoo & conditioner at Ross dress for less in Florida for $15 total. I'm obsessed. It has a bit of an odd smell but it smells good. It makes my hair soft and tamed. If I find it again I'm stocking up.
Sarah R.
A lot of people love this stuff, but I can't get over the smell. It works O.K. but I honestly can't stand how manly and masculine this smells. As a woman I can't walk around with that musky stank. I wouldn't recommend it for girls.
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
This is a great shampoo. My hair was really dry and within 5 days of using this I started seeing results. My hair is now very healthy and is so smooth it amazes me.
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Highly recommend anything hemp! So good for you! It's natural and healthy! I really recommend this product!
Robert S.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the hemp do anything beneficial for your hair?
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so much about this product, Where can I get it? I'd love to try this!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this product?
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used hemp lotion, but never shampoo or conditioner how well foes it work?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What exactly is hemp for??