Hemp Hydrating Shampoo

by Hemp

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Balances moisture levels, increases elasticity and smoothes cuticle. Special blend of Hump Seed Oil and Hemp Protein bonds to hair to deliver vital amino acids that nourish and reinforce against damage. Gentle enough for daily use & color-treated hair. .

How fast does it work?
Im allergic to certain types of shampoos and my head get super dry and itchy, do you think that this would be something good to try?
Does this shampoo help with dandruff? Will it cause my hair to get frizzy?
Start your review of Hemp Hydrating Shampoo!
Product Highlights
Smells amazing and left my hair looking great!in reviews
i would wash my hair daily because of it, but with this shampoo i can go days without washing and my hair still looks amazing.in reviews
My dead dry hair was full of split and frayed ends but this hemp shampoo repaired it very well.in reviews
...use this conditioner and leave it in for 2-3 minutes, my hair comes out very soft with less tangles. in reviews
It has left my dry, brittle, frizzy hair wonderfully soft, smooth and manageable. in reviews
BONNIE K.
Love this! It makes my hair smell great and since I have fine hair I never had the body I wanted until I tried this! It shines my hair and smells good and I have volume! LOVE IT..... not too pricey either
Emma P.
Pinckney, MI
I Love all of the hemp products I usually use the lotions and then found the shampoo and decided to give it a try. I have naturally curly hair which is very dry and this shampoo left my hair soft!
Megan W.
Elkton, MD
At the salon I work at, we sell this product to prevent dry skull, UV protection, etc. Not only does this product condition and uplift hair, it does so without a heavy feel. the smell is one that lasts all day.
Ashlee B.
S
I love Hemp shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair smelling amazing and soft. I can tell a difference in the feel of my hair when I use the shampoo and conditioner together. I have dry hair so it really helps bring it back to life. Definitely will buy again and again!
Kayla B.
lancaster
I love this shampoo. It makes my hair feel so fresh. My dead ends are being repaired. I would choose this shampoo over any other brand. Every hemp product I have used is so bomb. 10/10 would recommend.
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
I use this shampoo on my two year old daughter and it's fantastic. It keeps her scalp hydrated and her hair clean. The smell is fantastic. It is also safe and clean, so when it gets into her eyes, it does not sting or hurt. I like the price point and I love how it comes in a huge bottle.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I was really disappointed after trying this. Not only did I hate the way it smelled. It left my hair very knotty and not at all good. I didn’t feel like it did anything for my hair. I discontinued use after a few weeks.
emily A.
This is the best shampoo I have found for my hair I was shock how it leaves my hair. I actually got this product at Ross for 7.99
Zoe M.
Richardson, TX
BEST. SHAMPOO. EVER. I love they're lotions just as much too! But it's so nice to have a natural shampoo!
Danielle W.
Boardman , OH
Absolutely every single item from this line is amazing!! From the shampoo, to conditioners, to lotions, body butters & so on! The smells are fantastic & they always leave me feeling so soft & clean. 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...