Hair CareHair ProductsShampooHemp
Hydrating Conditioner 3380 oz (Pack of 2)

Hemp Hydrating Conditioner 33.80 oz (Pack of 2)

by Hemp

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 074469444385Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hemp Hydrating Conditioner 33.80 oz (Pack of 2)!
Marsha W.
Channahon, IL
The hemp brands I haven’t tried. I would like to try something like this. I assume it’s like the other products to make the right about of oil and smoothness.
Kayleigh W.
Scottsdale, AZ
A little goes a long way! This pairs great with the shampoo and with the smell and texture you can’t beat it
Mindy G.
saint petersburg
Absolutely will buy over and over again ! Some conditioners make my hair feel like a leave in conditioner but 24/7 like you can never rinse it out , this you can very easily and it works so much better than most
keelee M.
I do like this product. I have brought it once but no longer use it. I do prefer other conditioners. I wouldn't improve this product. It was easy to use. But I will probably repurchase this item.

Looking for your answer?