BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling. Lightweight formula is enriched with Hemp Seed Oil to fortify hair from the inside out. Safe for color-treated hair. Contains a special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein that bond to your hair to deliver vital amino acids and proteins to nourish and rinse your hair against damage. . see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair? 2 Answers
Alaina Bernadine K.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good conditioner will leave your hair smooth, silky, and without being weighted down (unless you specifically want a conditioner to do so as you help control very curly hair). This hemp product is a great starter for those looking to get into hemp shampoos and conditioners but only have access to drug-store products. It does make a difference with professional brands (you often have to use much less product to get the same result in those cases, as well) but this one is okay. There are probably better options to pair the shampoo with, however, though it may just be the hard water.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
I had to say, I was not impressed. I have long thick hair and I couldn't get all this conditioner rinsed out. It left an icky residue in my hair that once was blow dried, I could do nothing with. I'll be using the rest of the bottle as a conditioning mask maybe once a week. This is just too thick and dense for daily use. But I love their lotions!!! Sadly it didn't have the same great scent.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This conditioner is slightly better scented than the Shampoo, ONLY because it isn't as strong. Still, it's a very musky and masculine smell. If I leave it in my hair too long, it makes it greasy and waxy. It's very thick, and hard to get out of the bottle, I always have to squeeze it between my knees to even get any out and it's basically full.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
This product smells really good but I don't buy it because I can afford to get higher end items and I just don't feel like this measures up as well as some of the more expensive brands but hey, you get what you pay for. I will give it to them that it does smell really awesome and it seems to make your hair feel smooth.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've said it once and I'll say it again... BEST hair products in my opinion! It leaves your hair soft, less tangled and healthier in the long run. I've used this companies products many times and I stand by them all.
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
My hair was really dry and I couldnt find a shampoo and conditioner that would work for me. I bought this conditioner and the shampoo and within 5 days I began seeing results. My hair is now really soft and healthy.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing. It smells so good and makes your hair so soft and smooth. I dye my hair and it has helped so much! I love the smell. The packaging is great. I'm 100% satisfied with this product.
Markie B.
Markie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Not sure if I would ever buy this again. It's super hard to squeeze and get out of the bottle. Has a weird smell to it. Might be my hair type (very fine) but it leaves my hair feeling hard and not soft
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this conditioner 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the outcomes are amazing 💕 the way my hair is so smooth after is the best . I recommend 😍
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
It's a perfect line up with the shampoo. Again it helps with all my hair problems along with the static!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair?