Hemp Hydrating Conditioner

by Hemp

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling. Lightweight formula is enriched with Hemp Seed Oil to fortify hair from the inside out. Safe for color-treated hair. Contains a special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein that bond to your hair to deliver vital amino acids and proteins to nourish and rinse your hair against damage. .

Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair?
Start your review of Hemp Hydrating Conditioner!
Blue Springs, MO
This is my go to holy grail conditioner. AND on sale in July at the liter sale! Can’t go wrong. If you purchase it at full probe it’s pricy but worth it. The packaging is nice. Smells wonderful. I comb it through and let it sit while I shave. I have long hair and two pumps is plenty ! I have the whole family addicted ! So worth every dime.
Chapmanville, WV
I started using this brand when I found a lotion from them at Marshall’s. Since then I’ve fell in love with their products! This is an affordable hydrating conditioner that works great with dry hair. Overall satisfied with my purchase.
lancaster
I love this product. It made my hair so soft and made my dandruff go away. I would choose this product over any other product. The only thing I would improve is more variety of of scents in the stores. Otherwise I love it.
Shiocton
As much as I enjoy the fragrance of this conditioner, I probably will never buy it again. It leaves my hair feeling dryer than it was before I took a shower. I have long hair that is just above my belly button, and the conditioner makes it very dry, snarly, and hard to brush after I shower. The only plus side is that I can still smell it two days after using.
Longview , WA
Pretty much same as the shampoo, super heavy for my hair type. Overall not a bad product just not my first grab. If you have a dry scalp this is for you! It smells delicious but makes my hair feel greasy.
I got this as a clearance item from TJ Maxx and appreciated the fact that the scent was relatively gender neutral compared to most of the other high-end hair care products available. I enjoy using high-quality hair products but tend to play around with what I can find on sale. This is one that seems to do a really good job of moisturizing my hair and giving it good volume but I have to say that I like the scentless and less as time goes on. It seemed very mild when I sniffed the bottle but on my head, it almost gives me a headache.

I don't think I would purchase it again despite the good results I get simply because I don't like the way it smells.

Atlanta, GA
I've said it once and I'll say it again... BEST hair products in my opinion! It leaves your hair soft, less tangled and healthier in the long run. I've used this companies products many times and I stand by them all.
Palmdale, CA
This really makes my but hair feel soft! I get my hair toned and bleached once in a while and it helps me with dryness soo much. I put some in a spray bottle to use while I brush my hair after sometimes and it gives it extra hydration is crazy amazing! Highly reccomend if damaged hair or frizz!!
Ogden
I absolutely love this conditioner. I have thin, naturally wavy hair and this product does wonders. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated yet not too heavy or weighed down. The only thing I don’t like too much is the smell but the results are worth it. Will purchase again
Bisbee, AZ
A good conditioner will leave your hair smooth, silky, and without being weighted down (unless you specifically want a conditioner to do so as you help control very curly hair). This hemp product is a great starter for those looking to get into hemp shampoos and conditioners but only have access to drug-store products. It does make a difference with professional brands (you often have to use much less product to get the same result in those cases, as well) but this one is okay. There are probably better options to pair the shampoo with, however, though it may just be the hard water.