BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling. Lightweight formula is enriched with Hemp Seed Oil to fortify hair from the inside out. Safe for color-treated hair. Contains a special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein that bond to your hair to deliver vital amino acids and proteins to nourish and rinse your hair against damage. . see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brook G.
Shiocton
As much as I enjoy the fragrance of this conditioner, I probably will never buy it again. It leaves my hair feeling dryer than it was before I took a shower. I have long hair that is just above my belly button, and the conditioner makes it very dry, snarly, and hard to brush after I shower. The only plus side is that I can still smell it two days after using.
Stewart P.
I got this as a clearance item from TJ Maxx and appreciated the fact that the scent was relatively gender neutral compared to most of the other high-end hair care products available. I enjoy using high-quality hair products but tend to play around with what I can find on sale. This is one that seems to do a really good job of moisturizing my hair and giving it good volume but I have to say that I like the scentless and less as time goes on. It seemed very mild when I sniffed the bottle but on my head, it almost gives me a headache.

I don't think I would purchase it again despite the good results I get simply because I don't like the way it smells.
priscilla s.
Laredo, TX
I love this it keeps my hair felling so healthy and the smell is just a plus. I was a bit hectic at first but once I used it in a week my hair which is color treated felt like what my virgin hair would. I dont use it all over unless i need that extra hydration at the roots but it helps my ends smooth out. I bought the biggest bottle i could find. Would keep purchasing this.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've said it once and I'll say it again... BEST hair products in my opinion! It leaves your hair soft, less tangled and healthier in the long run. I've used this companies products many times and I stand by them all.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really makes my but hair feel soft! I get my hair toned and bleached once in a while and it helps me with dryness soo much. I put some in a spray bottle to use while I brush my hair after sometimes and it gives it extra hydration is crazy amazing! Highly reccomend if damaged hair or frizz!!
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it, it leaves the hair super soft, super glossy. I recommend you will love it.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Taylor R.
Keller, TX
I found that this product does what it says. It's great for bleach damaged hair. Good price for a higher quality product.
Kristen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and is definitely hydrating. Leaves hair soft and natural. $10 from Marshalls
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was horrible for me. It left my hair feeling almost sticky and the tangles in my hair were a lost worse then normal. I do have naturally curly hair though so maybe if you have oily hair it will work better for you but for me it was horrible,
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner combo for about a year, the big bottles are great; however, the product itself is not high quality. The conditioner is soft and doesn't smell too flowery but I think there are better products for dry hair.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair?