BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling. Lightweight formula is enriched with Hemp Seed Oil to fortify hair from the inside out. Safe for color-treated hair. Contains a special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein that bond to your hair to deliver vital amino acids and proteins to nourish and rinse your hair against damage. . see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brook G.
Shiocton
As much as I enjoy the fragrance of this conditioner, I probably will never buy it again. It leaves my hair feeling dryer than it was before I took a shower. I have long hair that is just above my belly button, and the conditioner makes it very dry, snarly, and hard to brush after I shower. The only plus side is that I can still smell it two days after using.
McKenzie R.
This keeps moisture in my hair. One of the most frizz reducing conditioners I’ve used. Lasts pretty long and works well on my curly and damaged hair. Very satisfied with it!
Stewart P.
I got this as a clearance item from TJ Maxx and appreciated the fact that the scent was relatively gender neutral compared to most of the other high-end hair care products available. I enjoy using high-quality hair products but tend to play around with what I can find on sale. This is one that seems to do a really good job of moisturizing my hair and giving it good volume but I have to say that I like the scentless and less as time goes on. It seemed very mild when I sniffed the bottle but on my head, it almost gives me a headache.

I don't think I would purchase it again despite the good results I get simply because I don't like the way it smells.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I've said it once and I'll say it again... BEST hair products in my opinion! It leaves your hair soft, less tangled and healthier in the long run. I've used this companies products many times and I stand by them all.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
This really makes my but hair feel soft! I get my hair toned and bleached once in a while and it helps me with dryness soo much. I put some in a spray bottle to use while I brush my hair after sometimes and it gives it extra hydration is crazy amazing! Highly reccomend if damaged hair or frizz!!
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
A good conditioner will leave your hair smooth, silky, and without being weighted down (unless you specifically want a conditioner to do so as you help control very curly hair). This hemp product is a great starter for those looking to get into hemp shampoos and conditioners but only have access to drug-store products. It does make a difference with professional brands (you often have to use much less product to get the same result in those cases, as well) but this one is okay. There are probably better options to pair the shampoo with, however, though it may just be the hard water.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL
I had to say, I was not impressed. I have long thick hair and I couldn't get all this conditioner rinsed out. It left an icky residue in my hair that once was blow dried, I could do nothing with. I'll be using the rest of the bottle as a conditioning mask maybe once a week. This is just too thick and dense for daily use. But I love their lotions!!! Sadly it didn't have the same great scent.
Brooke J.
West Plains, MO
This product smells really good but I don't buy it because I can afford to get higher end items and I just don't feel like this measures up as well as some of the more expensive brands but hey, you get what you pay for. I will give it to them that it does smell really awesome and it seems to make your hair feel smooth.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
This product was horrible for me. It left my hair feeling almost sticky and the tangles in my hair were a lost worse then normal. I do have naturally curly hair though so maybe if you have oily hair it will work better for you but for me it was horrible,
priscilla s.
Laredo, TX
I love this it keeps my hair felling so healthy and the smell is just a plus. I was a bit hectic at first but once I used it in a week my hair which is color treated felt like what my virgin hair would. I dont use it all over unless i need that extra hydration at the roots but it helps my ends smooth out. I bought the biggest bottle i could find. Would keep purchasing this.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair?