Hemp Hydrating Conditioner

by Hemp

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling. Lightweight formula is enriched with Hemp Seed Oil to fortify hair from the inside out. Safe for color-treated hair. Contains a special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein that bond to your hair to deliver vital amino acids and proteins to nourish and rinse your hair against damage. .

Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair?
Start your review of Hemp Hydrating Conditioner!
Ashlee B.
Omaha, NE
I have very dry hair and this conditioner really helps! Especially after getting it highlighted. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair so soft. A little goes a long ways as well! I buy the liters and it comes with the pump which makes things easier when showering. Highly recommend!
Markie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Not sure if I would ever buy this again. It's super hard to squeeze and get out of the bottle. Has a weird smell to it. Might be my hair type (very fine) but it leaves my hair feeling hard and not soft
Deonna C.
Chapmanville, WV
I started using this brand when I found a lotion from them at Marshall’s. Since then I’ve fell in love with their products! This is an affordable hydrating conditioner that works great with dry hair. Overall satisfied with my purchase.
McKenzie R.
This keeps moisture in my hair. One of the most frizz reducing conditioners I’ve used. Lasts pretty long and works well on my curly and damaged hair. Very satisfied with it!
priscilla S.
Laredo, TX
I love this it keeps my hair felling so healthy and the smell is just a plus. I was a bit hectic at first but once I used it in a week my hair which is color treated felt like what my virgin hair would. I dont use it all over unless i need that extra hydration at the roots but it helps my ends smooth out. I bought the biggest bottle i could find. Would keep purchasing this.
Megan B.
Stone Mtn, GA
I've said it once and I'll say it again... BEST hair products in my opinion! It leaves your hair soft, less tangled and healthier in the long run. I've used this companies products many times and I stand by them all.
Emily M.
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER!! I love how my hair feels after I use it. I usually leave it in my hair for like about 5min and then I wash it out with cold water. It is a good conditioner to use if you have damaged hair.
Brittany K.
Northampton, PA
Highly recommend anything hemp! So good for you! It's natural and healthy! I really recommend this product! Best results with hemp shampoo!
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this conditioner 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the outcomes are amazing 💕 the way my hair is so smooth after is the best . I recommend 😍
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
My hair was really dry and I couldnt find a shampoo and conditioner that would work for me. I bought this conditioner and the shampoo and within 5 days I began seeing results. My hair is now really soft and healthy.