BY HEMP

Strengthened with hemp seed oil Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster. Smoothes cuticle and improves combability. Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling. Lightweight formula is enriched with Hemp Seed Oil to fortify hair from the inside out. Safe for color-treated hair. Contains a special blend of Hemp Seed Oil and Hemp Protein that bond to your hair to deliver vital amino acids and proteins to nourish and rinse your hair against damage. . see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair? 2 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Cullman, AL
I had to say, I was not impressed. I have long thick hair and I couldn't get all this conditioner rinsed out. It left an icky residue in my hair that once was blow dried, I could do nothing with. I'll be using the rest of the bottle as a conditioning mask maybe once a week. This is just too thick and dense for daily use. But I love their lotions!!! Sadly it didn't have the same great scent.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This conditioner is slightly better scented than the Shampoo, ONLY because it isn't as strong. Still, it's a very musky and masculine smell. If I leave it in my hair too long, it makes it greasy and waxy. It's very thick, and hard to get out of the bottle, I always have to squeeze it between my knees to even get any out and it's basically full.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really good but I don't buy it because I can afford to get higher end items and I just don't feel like this measures up as well as some of the more expensive brands but hey, you get what you pay for. I will give it to them that it does smell really awesome and it seems to make your hair feel smooth.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've said it once and I'll say it again... BEST hair products in my opinion! It leaves your hair soft, less tangled and healthier in the long run. I've used this companies products many times and I stand by them all.
Cristal B.
Cristal B.
Dallas, TX
My hair was really dry and I couldnt find a shampoo and conditioner that would work for me. I bought this conditioner and the shampoo and within 5 days I began seeing results. My hair is now really soft and healthy.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing. It smells so good and makes your hair so soft and smooth. I dye my hair and it has helped so much! I love the smell. The packaging is great. I'm 100% satisfied with this product.
Markie B.
Markie B.
Minneapolis , MN
Not sure if I would ever buy this again. It's super hard to squeeze and get out of the bottle. Has a weird smell to it. Might be my hair type (very fine) but it leaves my hair feeling hard and not soft
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this conditioner 🙏🏻 it does magic , very great prices and the outcomes are amazing 💕 the way my hair is so smooth after is the best . I recommend 😍
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
I got this as a clearance item from TJ Maxx and appreciated the fact that the scent was relatively gender neutral compared to most of the other high-end hair care products available. I enjoy using high-quality hair products but tend to play around with what I can find on sale. This is one that seems to do a really good job of moisturizing my hair and giving it good volume but I have to say that I like the scentless and less as time goes on. It seemed very mild when I sniffed the bottle but on my head, it almost gives me a headache.

I don't think I would purchase it again despite the good results I get simply because I don't like the way it smells.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really makes my but hair feel soft! I get my hair toned and bleached once in a while and it helps me with dryness soo much. I put some in a spray bottle to use while I brush my hair after sometimes and it gives it extra hydration is crazy amazing! Highly reccomend if damaged hair or frizz!!
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good for your hair?