BY HEMP HEARTS #7 in Nut & Alternative Milks

• What are the benefits ? Compared to Chia seeds?1 Answers
  • What benefits do u get from this?1 Answers
  • What exactly is hemp good for? And what do you mix it with?2 Answers
Hemp Hearts
  • "I eat this everyday, if you don't love the taste just put a tablespoon into your smoothie for the great health benefits." in 9 reviews
  • "I love the slightly nutty flavor it brings to foods, and how many health benefits its brings as well!" in 6 reviews
  • "I really dislike these by themselves but mixed in with oatmeal they are really good and really great for you!" in 6 reviews
  • "These are very good for you, but they taste rather bland and are lacking in the crunch that I was hoping for! " in 5 reviews
  • "They are Delish on just about anything, Iv used them in my yogurt, topped on ice cream, in my oatmeal." in 5 reviews
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Was gifted a bag of hemp hearts from my friend Jeremy who ran Plant Kingdom here in Ohio. I just ran out. They're very nutty and delicious. I would put them in chicken Alfredo, oatmeal and of course, directly into my moth by the handful lol
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
Hemp hearts are such an easy super food to add to your diet routine because they are almost tasteless. I add them to my oatmeal every morning and I don’t even notice them there. They are a cheap and easy way to get a head start on your health!
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
These are my favorite. I use them every morning to make ‘hemp milk’ in the blender and then add in matcha tea. Great taste and more affordable than other brands. The quality of this brand is good. I purchase a bag at least once a month. I also use these in my açaí bowls to top it off with a crunch.Hemp Hearts
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I bought these because I wanted something healthy to add to different things I cook, smoothies, or to put on my salads. They have a great flavor and my husband doesn’t even notice when I add it to things.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I got a bag of these as a gift a few years ago and fell in love. They taste great added to salads, smoothies, oatmeal, and cereal. They have a bit of a nutty aftertaste, so if you aren't used to hemp, you might dislike this. It's great for adding some nutrients to any food product you have
Idania S.
Me encanta agregar corazones de hemp a mis smoothies, ademas de aportar un gran sabor también aporta proteína. Ideal para comer en ensaladas de fruta, o como topping para el yoghurt, esta es la mejor marca respecto de cantidad - precio. Si la compraría una y otra vez
April P.
I would definitely recommend Hemp Hearts! These are tender little seeds that have a subtle sweet nutty flavor to them. I put a tablespoon in my oatmeal and it doesn't affect the flavor of it at all, I will add a tablespoon in my fruit smoothie or sprinkle some in my yogurt and each way was a great way to enjoy hemp hearts and to get the nutritional benefits that come from eating them. It would be very easy to get a full serving in everyday as it is versatile enough to add to anything.
In case you are not aware of the benefits of Hemp Hearts (seeds): Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits such as increased and sustained energy, natural blood sugar control, rapid recovery from disease and injury, weight loss, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improved circulation and immune system. Hemp is high in protein and contains all essential amino acids needed, omega oils and linolenic acids. A rich source of phytonutrients, the disease-protective properties of plants, protect your immunity, tissues, cells, skin, bloodstream, organs and mitochondria.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I can't get enough of these! It was one of my first samples with swaggable, and probably the only product that I've continuously bought religiously from product testing. I add it to salads, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, top smoothie bowls, add to cereal...my list could go on. It's got a light nutty taste, is soft put not mushy like chia. For the health benefits alone I'd eat it, but I love the taste too.
Danielle S.
A friend recently suggested I try this. I wasn't sure that I would like these- was I wrong!! I find hemp hearts (shelled hemp seeds) are delicious, nutty and chewy yet savory.
I usually put a teaspoon or two on my salads, in oatmeal or in my greek yogurt. They offer so many health benefits that you cannot go wrong! You can find them in the health foods section of your local grocery store, Amazon, or on Manitoba Harvest's website.
Diana B.
This is a great product! You can enjoy it straight from the bag, as well as over the yogurt or smoothie. It is delicious with a nice texture. The serving size is 3 Tbsp, which gives all the health benefits for a day: proteins, fiber, omega fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals. I definitely would recommend it to anybody!
Thanks to Swaggable I’ve got a sample of Hemp Hearts for free. However, all opinion are my own.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Does anyone know where you can purchase in stores rather than online?
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
Does anyone know what chain stores sell these or where I can find them?
Brittany L.
What do you put these on? I've heard about them and would really like to try!
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
What do you use this for?
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Are these good? Is there a taste to it?