- "I eat this everyday, if you don't love the taste just put a tablespoon into your smoothie for the great health benefits." in 9 reviews
- "I love the slightly nutty flavor it brings to foods, and how many health benefits its brings as well!" in 6 reviews
- "I really dislike these by themselves but mixed in with oatmeal they are really good and really great for you!" in 6 reviews
- "These are very good for you, but they taste rather bland and are lacking in the crunch that I was hoping for! " in 5 reviews
- "They are Delish on just about anything, Iv used them in my yogurt, topped on ice cream, in my oatmeal." in 5 reviews
In case you are not aware of the benefits of Hemp Hearts (seeds): Raw hemp provides a broad spectrum of health benefits such as increased and sustained energy, natural blood sugar control, rapid recovery from disease and injury, weight loss, lowered cholesterol and blood pressure, reduced inflammation, improved circulation and immune system. Hemp is high in protein and contains all essential amino acids needed, omega oils and linolenic acids. A rich source of phytonutrients, the disease-protective properties of plants, protect your immunity, tissues, cells, skin, bloodstream, organs and mitochondria.
I usually put a teaspoon or two on my salads, in oatmeal or in my greek yogurt. They offer so many health benefits that you cannot go wrong! You can find them in the health foods section of your local grocery store, Amazon, or on Manitoba Harvest's website.
Thanks to Swaggable I’ve got a sample of Hemp Hearts for free. However, all opinion are my own.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos