Hemp Hand & Body Lotion - 8 Oz Guavalava

by Earthly Body

The Earthly Body Hemp Hand and Body Lotion in Guavalava is an impressive product. Hemp Seed Oil has been used for centuries to nourish and moisturize skin, and it's what gives our lotion its special magic. Earthly Body has combined the richness of hemp with jojoba, shea butter, and argan oil from Morocco to create a botanically-infused silky lotion that softens your skin like no other.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hemp Hand & Body Lotion - 8 Oz Guavalava!
This is great stuff. Nice and thick shea lotion that has helped my husband psoriasis get better.
Tahlequah, OK
Love this lotion! I have fibromyalgia and this helps me more than any other pain management lotion! It smells amazing too!
Benton, AR
I love this brand. Everytime I go into an Earthbound store I have to purchase a lotion or a lip balm. Every. Single. Time. I think for the price it could be a little cheaper, but it is such a great product and it smells so good!
Pevely, MO
I love this lotion. It keeps my hands hydrated all day. They smell and feel amazing. You only need a little bit and it’s inexpensive so it last you for awhile and fits in your purse! Super handy for the winter!
i absolutely love this stuff. i bought this because i wanted a natural body lotion. i ended up getting the high tide kind - and it smells SO GOOD. it does a great job of moisturizing and i feel good about using it.
Wallingford, KY
I am in love with Earthly Body's hemp lotion. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling wonderful. I suggest using it after you get out of the shower,

Looking for your answer?