The Body Shop
Hemp Face Protector

Hemp Face Protector

treat very dry skin to an instant hit of heavy-duty hydration. this intensive facial moisturizer soothes, hydrates and helps protect skin exposed to the elements. - 1055614

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hemp Face Protector!
Mina T.
Ottawa, ON
I purchased this for $5 for my brother who had eczema, and he says it helps him. It doesn’t work wonders, but it definitely helps with the itchiness.
elena S.
Maple ridge , BC
Hemp Face Protector uploaded by elena S.
Good for sensitive and eczema prone skin, this moisturizer hydrates the skin very well and I find it to be the best one especially for winter time use! The scent is very light and formula leaves your skin hydrated all day and very smooth.
Bσαtєєmαα {.
London
This is part of my facial routine. I apply twice a day after washing my face. The area around my nostrils use to peel off all the time but since I start applying this cream it significantly improved and eventually stopped. I recommend this to anyone that has dry and sensitive skin. It will keep your face fresh!
Zahra M.
St Catharines, ON
Hemp Face Protector uploaded by Zahra M.
This is my holy grail moisturizer, I have extremely sensitive combination skin that gets really really dry in the winter and I've never used a moisturizer that works so well for me. My friend finds it a little oily so I wouldn't recommend it of you have acne or oily skin. But if you have dry skin like me look no further this is the best moisturizer out there.

Looking for your answer?