BY HEM

White sage - box of six 20 gram tubes - Hem incense, one of the leading incense makers in India, box containing six 20 gram (around 20 sticks each) tubes of incense, quality incense from HEM. see more...

Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this brand and have about 20 different incense types that I got in a big variety pack from Amazon that I love but this scent is not one of them. It actually stinks is all I can say about it and that is my opinion in my opinion only but it's not one of their more floral sense and I expected more from it since I know that the American Indians used Sage a lot but it really does smell pretty terrible LOL. I bought these for my own use and to try them out and these are my own opinions.
Mallory L.
Madison, WI
Such a soothing smell! So good for meditation and relaxation. I also find this incense good for smudging small areas, or for keeping a peaceful mind whilst doing homework. I highly recommend this particular aroma.
Larraine B.
Nice scents but a bit too smoky for indoors so I do not burn this often. I got 3 different HEM incenses gifted for Xmas this one white sage , peach and honey rose. I burn them with a door opened to patio area so some extra ventilation is needed. Rooms holds the nice scents for longer. Nice indian incenses there are many more types/scents.

back