BY HELUVA GOOD

Heluva Good!® Jalapeno Cheddar Sour Cream Dip. see more...

• Are these better with chips or crackers?5 Answers
Dana S.
I did not enjoy this dip much at all. I think that the flavor is off, I did not taste any real cheddar or jalapeno when I was eating it. There was a slight cheddar taste but I think this would be better if the dip was warm instead. I had it with chips but I'm sure if you wanted you could have it with crackers. It is not an expensive product but I will not be purchasing this specific variety again.
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Delicious dip!! Got this dip free for a trial and I've already purchased it twice since receiving the free trial. We love this dip with the pretzel crisps while watching football!! Great flavors and just the right amount of spice!
Riley S.
Kent, OH
Not as good as dairyman's chip dip (nothing is!) but it's the only other brand id consider buying if they were out of my first choice
julie a.
Toledo, OH
By far the best ready made dip company out there! I love every flavor and we consume way too much with sinful gratitude!!!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Creamy and delicious with a kick! Always a huge hit at any party we have paired with chios!
Amy W.
Omg this is some good dip. Great for parties. Goes good with crackers, chips and veggies.
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
Heluva good cheese products are so rich in flavor.. And I mean all of them!!!
Alejandra I.
This dip is my favorite so far. Also, its the best choice when you have guests on your house and they are hungry
Cierra R.
Are these better with chips or crackers?