3 colors available

BY HELUVA GOOD #5 in Dips

Heluva Good!® French Onion Sour Cream Dip. see more...

• Is this dip really thick?4 Answers
  • I love this dip, it's one of my favorites! I think it has a good on...1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong onion taste and after taste?3 Answers
Heluva Good! French Onion Sour Cream Dip
  • "This is a great product.Heluva good French onion sour cream dip.nice and hearty flavor.I love the name." in 1 review
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
Foodie Expert
This dip should be illegal🤣 I buy this dip (or 2) everytime I'm expecting company and no matter how much food you serve it's the first thing to go... it's far from healthy but it tastes amazing... It's not restricted to just chips it also goes well with a vegetable platter!!!
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Foodie Expert
Made in Sodus, NY this is my new favorite chip dip! 😀 We recently went on vacation to upstate New York and stayed in Sodus Bay. My husbands father pointed out where this dip was made and it is so country and cute that I couldn't wait to try the dip... It's delicious!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing! Ever since I had it, no other dip compares. Just writing this is making me want more. I don't know that it's healthy and I don't care lol. Go ahead and buy the biggest container your store has- you'll be glad.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Galveston, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite dip since I knew what dip was! I eat this at every social gathering with my family and love the onion flavor. Great value for the quality of the taste! I will continue to buy this as long as they continue to make it
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite French onion dip out there! It's found in the refrigerated aisle unlike many of the other competing dips. I think they has a great flavor that's not over powering and a nice creamy texture.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Heluva Good French Onion sour cream dip! I could eat a whole container with a bag of chips if I didn't stop myself! It's so delicious. Great flavor and texture! Very thick consistency. One of my favorite dips!
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The name is a give away... cause this dip is heluva good!!! So good with chips for a snack or to put out for guests! Very good. Bold flavorful taste! I get mine at Acme for only a couple bucks. I highly recommend!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Mineral Ridge, OH
This chip dip is a must have at any party indoor or outdoors! It goes perfect with the regular lays or ruffled chips! The amazing taste of the french onion sour cream dip literally begs you to keep eating more!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Morristown , Tn
I've learned the hard way that you have to stick with the brands when it comes to chip dip 😳. This is our go-to brand 👍🏻. Thick consistency and good flavor without being too strong
Da Lady C. J.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
No other dip compares.... I've tried others because they were on sale and have regretted it. The smooth flavors of sour cream and onions win me over!
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Foodie Expert
Never tried it, good for the price point?
Kaleigh D.
Kaleigh D.
Stoughton, MA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone have any other uses for this dip, aside from just chips? Thanks!
Molly Y.
Molly Y.
Iva , SC
Is this dip really thick?
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
San Antonio , Tx
Does this have a strong onion taste and after taste?
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Foodie Expert
I love this dip, it's one of my favorites! I think it has a good onion flavor not too strong or weak. I think it has a tad after taste but I think that's always the case when something is flavored with onions. I'll eat this with potato chips and even used it stuffing chicken breast.