BY HELUVA GOOD

Heluva Good!® Bodacious® Onion Sour Cream Dip. see more...

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is my least favorite of the Heluva Good dip. Its an orange color which is a bit off putting for onion dip. It also has a weird pepper after taste. I think this is good but definitely not one I would buy frequently! It’s a great price though. Usually on sale for 2/$5 at my local store. Overall I think Heluva Good has the best dip!
Suzie B.
Winnipeg , MB
Excellent as a chip dip AND if you’re feeling wild and crazy - try it as a sour cream substitute on perogies! Great taste and a great price.
August M.
These dips are the best dips you can buy. They are so addicting that we buy it only on occasion because we will eat the entire container in one sitting. The only complaint I have is that they are by far the most expensive - at least at our grocery store.
Monica C.
This dip is to die for! Love it! I always have some in my fridge! It's great with some veggies or chips! Also great to put out when you have guests over!
amie d.
Great Great dip my whole family loves hell of a and there are times I have to buy two containers at one time so each of my kids can have their own kind yummy yummy good job hell of a
Cristina  M.
Taunton, MA
Don't buy another sip in your life unless you're buying this one! So scrumptious! Granted it's not the healthiest for you but it's still amazing!
Samantha C.
Airdrie, AB
Mmm yum yum yum.
Have to buy on occasion because I will eat the whole thing in one setting.
This dip with thick plain ruffle chips...cheat meal to the max
Annie B.
Severn, MD
This is the most delicious onion dip! It has been one of my favorites for years. This dip is smooth and creamy, and packed full of flavor.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
OMG! This is my all time favorite dip. This is honestly the best store bought dip I have ever tasted. I eat this dip with plain ruffle chips and you can't forget a sandwich on the side and a nice cold cup of lemonade. This dip completes any summer meal or snack. You must try if you have not already.
Amanda S.
Freeville , NY
Yum yum yum. My favorite chip dip to exist. I could eat a whole container in one sitting paired with rippled chips.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it over powered with a onion taste and what are some good chips to pair the dip with?
Trisha H.
Kenner, LA
Where is this sold and does anyone know of any samples anywhere?