BY HELUVA GOOD #59 in Dips

Heluva Good!® Bodacious® Onion Sour Cream Dip. see more...

Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH
OMG! This is my all time favorite dip. This is honestly the best store bought dip I have ever tasted. I eat this dip with plain ruffle chips and you can't forget a sandwich on the side and a nice cold cup of lemonade. This dip completes any summer meal or snack. You must try if you have not already.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum. My favorite chip dip to exist. I could eat a whole container in one sitting paired with rippled chips.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
This is the most delicious onion dip! It has been one of my favorites for years. This dip is smooth and creamy, and packed full of flavor.
Cristina  M.
Cristina M.
Taunton, MA
Don't buy another sip in your life unless you're buying this one! So scrumptious! Granted it's not the healthiest for you but it's still amazing!
amie d.
amie d.
Foodie Expert
Great Great dip my whole family loves hell of a and there are times I have to buy two containers at one time so each of my kids can have their own kind yummy yummy good job hell of a
Monica C.
Monica C.
This dip is to die for! Love it! I always have some in my fridge! It's great with some veggies or chips! Also great to put out when you have guests over!
Brandie M.
Brandie M.
This dip is amazing. It is great with chips, veggies and baked pitas. I liked everything I have tried from this company.
August M.
August M.
Foodie Expert
These dips are the best dips you can buy. They are so addicting that we buy it only on occasion because we will eat the entire container in one sitting. The only complaint I have is that they are by far the most expensive - at least at our grocery store.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Airdrie , AB
Mmm yum yum yum.
Have to buy on occasion because I will eat the whole thing in one setting.
This dip with thick plain ruffle chips...cheat meal to the max
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Foodie Expert
The name couldn't be any more fitting. This dip is absolutely delicious! With chips or veggies, it's amazing. :)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it over powered with a onion taste and what are some good chips to pair the dip with?
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Kenner, LA
Where is this sold and does anyone know of any samples anywhere?