BY HELMUT LANG

Abby B.
Green Bay, WI
I am not sure why this is labeled for men, when it has been branded as a unisex cologne, but anyway...as a female, this is one of my favorite scents ever. It is definitely not for you if you like girly scents. Its kind of dark and sensual and has both masculine and feminine notes. Both men and women can definitely pull this scent off. I would highly recommend getting your hands on some if you want to try something a little different when it comes to scents.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Oh I LOVED this sent I received it in my Birch box. It is strong and lasts a long time. I would highly recommend to most people. My only complaint is that it is crazy expensive and I can't justify spending that much money on perfume
Jill S.
I find this smell delightful for a man or even for a woman. There is a unisex quality to it. The undertones are spicy and overall it is a really full scent. It lasts very well and is definitely a scent I recommend
Brenda G.
I've been in love with Helmut Lang cologne since I smelled my friend's dad's cologne back in high school. This scent is classic and I would totally wear it right now even though I'm a woman. Liz T. is right, it's more unisex than specifically a manly fragrance.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I got this in my birch box and it smells amazing. It is actually a more unisex fragrance. I'm not sure how they do it, but its great. I don't think I could buy this tho, its almost 200$!
Leo N.
Spokane, WA
This cologne really does smell good it will actually just stay in you all day it doesn't go away fast like other type of cologne which I really like.
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
Too musky for me... I like sweet floral & fruit fragrances so even though unisex it's just not me
gissell d.
I bought this cologne for my bfs bday. Lasts all day. Love the smell. Love the packaging