Helmet Head Extra Firm Hair Spray by CHI for Unisex - 2. 6 oz Hair Spray uploaded by Felecia H.

BY NONE

It creates voluminous, full-bodied looks that last from day to night, Extra firm hold protects your style from wind and humidity, and provides long-lasting hold while adding body and shine, Lock in your style with CHI, Size: 2, 6 oz, see more...

Buy on ULTA
Abigail E.
Anderson , IN
Honestly this hairspray is just another hairspray to me. Does it work? Yes so I give it a 3 star but I like hairsprays that smell good and to me this smelled more like a men’s product, so I won’t be purchasing it again.
Laurie H.
I received a sample of this product with my straighter purchase and used it after straightening my hair. My hair held for 48 hours! That’s pretty awesome. I don’t know how it would hold with an up-do or curls, but it works for straight hair.
Valdya B.
Brookline, MA
I like the smell and it works well keeping my bangs stay in place throughout the day. Even though the product said "helmet head" it's not as scary as it sound. The only downside: it leaves that hairspray dust bunnies on my hair. I realized it at the end of my day
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I am so glad I found this product! My hair is very fine and thin and curls used to always fall out in an hour or so, even with other products. I use this stuff now and I use very little (trust me a tiny bit and hold it far away) and my hair stays perfect all day without sacrificing movement (though it could cement my hair in place). And it smells good, which is a plus because so many hair sprays smell awful.
Allie C.
I have course hair and this product does wonders to it. I holds curls in place despite the oppressive humidity of South Florida. The trick is to not over spray because a little really does go along way. The fragrance is also quite nice, so that is an added bonus. Picked this up at Walmart for less than $20.
Keshia O.
LESS IS MORE with this product. You cannot use it the way you may use other hair sprays. it has a lot of hold and if you use to much you will end up with dry and flaky hair. I would usually spray a little into the palm on my hand and then just gently rub over the area's where I had flyaways.
Diana V.
The scent is great but the product itself is of poor quality. When I used this on my hair to set my curls it made my hair crunchy and the curls lost its texture and hold after 20 minutes. I don't recommend buying this to set your curls at all. Will not be buying this again.
Felecia H.
Sapulpa, OK
Absolutely love this hairspray holds my hair in place and isn't super heavy like other hair sprays I've used! Great for when I bump my hair, it holds all day!!!
Johanna H.
Bullville, NY
Big Chi fan, smells great and has great hold when used. I love volume and this does not weight my hair down. Keeps it in place. My go to hair spray.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty great hairspray. You can usually find this for a good deal at Marshall’s or TJ Max. Chi has great quality products.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Does this product hold hair pretty well throughout the day?