Helmac The Evercare Company Fabric Shaver Fuzz Remover 02710 uploaded by Cathy K.

BY HELMAC

QUT1004: Features: -Fuzz remover-Ergonomic design with comfortable grip handle-Heavy duty motor-Easy to remove waste bin-Removes pilling and fuzz balls-Restores clothing to a like new appearance-Battery operated. Specifications: -Provides 3 volts of power output. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 4.75" H x 2.75" W x 4" D. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Target*
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah...you know those annoying little balls of who-knows-what that appear on your sweaters and dresses and blouses after a few washes and wears? I know you do. We all hate them, don't we, so we yank, clip, and bite them off to no avail. Now we don't have to. I found this baby at Target for just a few dollars, and boy-howdy does it work! You simply  turn this on (put batteries in first, of course), and run the head over the fabric in need, and it literally shaves those little balls of fluff off. Then, all you need to do is open up the bottom storage space in the handle, and toss them away. Clean, simple, and oh-so-effective!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
This isn't the best I've seen of it's kind, but I was so excited when I discovered this. Gets rid of all of the pilling on my winter sweaters!
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I really like these things. They work great for the fuzzies you can't remove with the sticky rollers or your fingers.