BY HELMAC PRODUCTS

• Does this combat well with animal hair..My puppy sheds immensely ...1 Answers
  • Does this take off all the lent off pants and shirts?3 Answers
Alex M.
Best product for lint or pet hair! Cleans any surface and is super easy to use. I carry mine in my pocket book!
Liv N.
These are absolutely essential if you own pets. I have a cat and even with consistent grooming, I still end up with cat hair on my clothes.
Alexis M.
Bowling Green, OH
Decorator Expert
I have 2 cats and a dog, so as you can assume pet hair gets everywhere. I have one of these in my car and my home. works perfectly a must have.
Jennifer H.
Perry, OH
If you have pets this is a must have! This sits by my front door so I can access it right before I leave!
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I have Chihuahua and when he sheds his short white fur it is bad. The Helmac lint sheets work great.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
I have two cats one really fat with a lot of hair, And these will get hair off of anything.
Joanna C.
Waco, TX
Does this take off all the lent off pants and shirts?
Morgan S.
Ransomville, NY
Does this combat well with animal hair..My puppy sheds immensely and I've had no luck with the sticky paper ones by brands like 3M, etc.