BY HELLOMELLOW

hellomellow Diaper Rash Bum and Body Butter, 2oz soothe diaper rash and nourish dry, irritated skin. our creamy avocado-mango butter heals and protects your kiddo's skin like nothing you have ever used before. infused with bergamot, chamomile and orange essential oils, our butter not only heals your kiddo's sensitive skin it also calms and soothes their sensitive souls. what makes kiddo mellow? no need to worry. our kiddo line is made of baby-friendly all natural ingredients and essential oils. all kiddo products are specially formulated to nurture your little one and to make them (and therefore you!) oh so mellow. Manufactured in: Made in the USA see more...

Katie T.
Glasgow, KY
Hellomellow is such a good brand guys! This stuff seriously is AMAZING! It does wonders on a bad baby rash and also helps prevent them as well! It's very low price friendly depending were you get it and it really helps soothe and comfort your baby!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
So this worked so well for the kiddos that I actually used it for myself when I had a bad heat rash and it literally cleared it up overnight. This brand is worth every single penny. I will never try to skimp out on an off brand.
Keshia H.
Somerset, KY
I am a firm believer in this product I have used it on both of my children and currently use it for my husband! Don't laugh lol but during summer he works so hard and get Chaffed this cures and prevents!
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
We love this diaper rash cream and body butter. It's perfect for sensitive skin. We haven't had a rash this stuff couldn't clear up. It is on the pricey side though.
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product is so convenient because not only is it a diaper rash cream (that works by the way) its also a body butter.
Cynthia R.
Maywood, NJ
Really nice diaper cream could also be used as body Butter such a cool combo kind of pricey but worth your money for sure
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
This diaper rash butter is awsome. It heals the rash fast and it has a good smell to it. I would recommend to all moms
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I really liked this product, it has a nice shuttle sent and it really works for preventing and soothing diaper rash.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
There is not one single diaper rash that this product cannot combat. Slightly pricey but I think it is so worth it
Irma M.
Denver, CO
I been wanting to see whats good for a rash because my daughter has a super bad one so i might try this one .
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How well does this work?
Katelyn R.
Does this work and where do you buy it?
Leslie M.
Coconut oil works wonders on my little ones diaper rashes.
Deanna B.
My son tends to have sensitive skin. Will this be ok for him?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have an eight month old grandson that has sensitive skin, but dry skin. Would this be good for him?