Helloganic Natural And Organic Facial Sheet Mask Set - 9 Pcs

Helloganic Natural And Organic Facial Sheet Mask Set - 9 Pcs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Helloganic Natural And Organic Facial Sheet Mask Set - 9 Pcs!
How would you rate this product?
Yesenia R.
Ocala, FL
Helloganic Natural And Organic Facial Sheet Mask Set - 9 Pcs uploaded by Yesenia R.
I purchased this sheet mask set of 3 to see if my skin will be happy since this COVID breakout and wearing face mask n face shield my face has been breaking out like crazy sadly. But I been using this masks once a week and so far my breakouts is occurring less hopefully it goes away soon. I love the fact that it’s organic and that the material sheet is made from eucalyptus. Also it’s vegan thats pretty good. I got the pore refining mask the hydrating mask and the brightening mask. The Pore Refining Mask( Grain Mask) has Adlay & Black Bean ingredients. The Hydrating (Water Mask) Mask has Coconut and Rose Water ingredients. The Brightening ( Fruits Mask) Mask has Peach & Lime ingredients. The best thing is that this product isn’t tested on animals.

Looking for your answer?