HelloFresh delivers delicious and healthy recipes with all the pre-measured ingredients to your door each week.

Thoughts on Plated ? Worth it?
Which is the best subscription food box for a family of four?
What are pros and cons of Hello Fresh we are a family of two?
Start your review of HelloFresh!
How would you rate this product?
Serinna S.
Yuma, AZ
HelloFresh uploaded by Serinna S.
HelloFresh uploaded by Serinna S.
Four boxes down and I feel I can confidently say I’m a fan of this service ✨ Their customer service is fantastic. This last boxed shipment contained compromised items (missing and some were spoiled). Immediately after filling out a questionnaire (built into the HelloFresh app), I was informed I would be credited. Agents on the chat are readily available (even nights and weekends). Pros: + plenty of delicious flavors - and more importantly, even the dishes I least expected to like turned out amazingly tasty + takes away the stress from attempting to meal plan + no more grocery shopping anxiety from not finding the ingredients needed or that the packaging available is too large + each recipe comes with its own card with simple to follow directions. Ingredients and quantities are even listed in case you want to recreate the recipe later! + items on receipt remained cool inside their shipping box while they waited for me to return home from work + most recipes have very quick prep times + no more boredom when it comes to dinner time and there’s different meals to choose from Cons: + portion size. However, this subscription also helped me realize how flawed my idea of one “portion” is. + “pricy” but worth it for me because of the time this subscription saves me Whether prepping solo or with my husband, HelloFresh infused the fun back to cooking for me. I can’t help but excitedly peek at all the upcoming menus to choose from for future boxes.
Kama H.
HelloFresh uploaded by Kama H.
I had an overall positive experience with this food delivery service. I am an experienced home cook and had no problem preparing the meal.Recipes told you step by step and were very easy to follow. I have only cooked one of the 2 meals I received so far but it was delicious. Even though my package didn't arrive until late in the day everything was still cold(but it is only around 50 degrees here right now ) .My meat and veg all seemed fresh and everything was there . I had no issues . The only reason I won't be continuing this service is the price .I can get groceries delivered to my home from local stores much cheaper . I got my first box on promo and free shipping so it was totally worth it. I like that it was super simple to cancel my subscription. I also like they had the option to pause if needed. I'm looking forward to trying the second meal . If I were to receive more promo offers for this service I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. HelloFresh HelloFresh
Lauren C.
Bradford, ON
HelloFresh uploaded by Lauren C.
I have been using Hello Fresh for 2 weeks now & im honestly loving it so far! You get to pick from 25 meals each week and can pick the type of meals you’d like (low cal, easy prep, family friendly, keto, etc.) Everything is super easy to make as the recipes are well laid out. Takes away time spent planning meals and grocery shopping! HelloFresh the only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes the portions are small and not super filling If anyone is interested in trying hello fresh I have some discount codes I could share with you :)
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
1,003 reviews
HelloFresh uploaded by Courtney S.
I received a coupon for Hello Fresh through PinchMe. It was to receive 17 meals free. You would think that would have been a great deal, but not in my opinion. You are required to purchase 30 days worth. I don’t feel this meal service is worth the price as I can make better homemade dishes for cheaper have all the ingredients door dashed to me, and still come out cheaper. No thanks.
Nargis M.
E Brunswick, NJ
I received a coupon with discount and decided to try it. I signed up, paid, and have chosen everything. It supposed to be delivered on Monday from 8 am to 8 pm. I thought o wow, 12 hours time range, and my order contains meet and chicken. Ok, I checked their FAQ, and they told that they have a special box with ice and etc. I was very excited. I was waiting entire day on Monday, I received an email that my box out for delivery at 11 am, and at 9 pm I still didn’t get anything! I contacted costumer service and they told me that they apologize and my box is still out for delivery and will come later, excuse me, it’s already night! And they offered me $71 credit, but I can use it after 4 orders. And I was like - ok, what should I do with this order? I didn’t receive anything. They told me that the next Monday I will get my box for sure. No, thank you. I cancelled my subscription. I’m very surprised, how they got so many positive reviews.
Taylor F.
Redondo Beach, CA
HelloFresh uploaded by Taylor F.
Hello Fresh has been amazing for my life. It takes the stress away of not knowing what to cook. The meals are easy and delicious! I am 100% a repeat consumer and I got my friends and family hooked also.
Debi M.
Schaumburg, IL
HelloFresh uploaded by Debi M.
We tried this for a month. While we enjoyed it and tried things we otherwise would not have tried, we decided that this wasn't for us. Serving sizes were small and keeping the more delicate produce (salads especially) fresh long enough for you to make the dish was a problem. The recipes and instructions come on an 8"x11" color card with easy to follow step by step instructions. My biggest issue was getting everything done at the same time. But with the small serving size we were always looking for something more later. And they suggest using a lot of salt and pepper. Everything is to be "season with salt and pepper." And their spice mixes contain salt as well. Overall, fun, fairly easy and quite an assortment of menus. It just wasn't fir us.
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
HelloFresh uploaded by Rachel  C.
This is my favorite meal kit subscription service. Gives detailed instructions and fresh ingredients. Many options to choose from! They give free desserts after a certain amount of boxes purchased. You can skip weeks whenever you want. The only things that are bad would be it gets a little expensive after the first “14 free meals” and they also take longer to make than the time given.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
HelloFresh uploaded by Lea Z.
My God! This food here Is quite HEAVENLY! ❤️ it’s super DELICIOUS! If I could come up with a better word that would be it! I think it’s pretty affordable especially the first 3 weeks I believe. It’s only 50 some dollars for 3 meals a week for 4 people. And right now I am paying 98 with tax and shipping and all for the 3 meals for 4 people a week and I do think that it’s worth it still/because it gives me new recipes. Recipes I’ve never tried or thought about making. I mean I have a whole drawer of these recipes now and I love it!!
Kimberly  K.
Newnan, GA
HelloFresh uploaded by Kimberly  K.
HelloFresh uploaded by Kimberly  K.
I have been using their service for a few weeks now and I must say the food is easy to cook and delish. it was inexpensive and they delivered straight to my door step. now how convenient is that?

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan M.
Warwick, RI
il y a 2 mois
Thoughts on Plated ? Worth it?
mollie D. il y a un mois
I thought it was very worth it!! the food is great, fresh and easy to make + it's very convenient to get everything you need right at the door step!
Jamie W.
Wylie, TX
il y a 7 mois
Jessica C. il y a 6 mois
I have a much less expensive option if you’d like a sample :) just email me [email protected] Gluten-free too!
Ashley  R.
Denver, NC
il y a 8 mois
Have any of you used HelloFresh ? Is it worth it? Pros? Cons?
Katherine H. il y a 8 mois
My main concern is of course fresh. Which means has to be used within few days. I prefer items that are frozen that I can use at my convenience. With mine and my husband's work schedules, seldom have dinner together.
Emily  W.
Swindon, Wiltshire
il y a 8 mois
HelloFresh — I live on my own and I’m quite fussy! Is there a wide enough range of choices that it won’t be a problem? Also, would they work well being divided into two portions?
CK K. il y a 8 mois
I believe there is enough variety offered yes and you get to choose the meals you wish to receive. Also I wouldn't split the meals up prior to preparing but they can easily be portioned into smaller servings after.