HelloFresh delivers delicious and healthy recipes with all the pre-measured ingredients to your door each week.

hook often does hello fresh arrive?
Is hello fresh worth subscribing to? Been very curious about this lately
Is this worth it?
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Start your review of HelloFresh!
How would you rate this product?
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a coupon with discount and decided to try it. I signed up, paid, and have chosen everything. It supposed to be delivered on Monday from 8 am to 8 pm. I thought o wow, 12 hours time range, and my order contains meet and chicken. Ok, I checked their FAQ, and they told that they have a special box with ice and etc. I was very excited. I was waiting entire day on Monday, I received an email that my box out for delivery at 11 am, and at 9 pm I still didn’t get anything! I contacted costumer service and they told me that they apologize and my box is still out for delivery and will come later, excuse me, it’s already night! And they offered me $71 credit, but I can use it after 4 orders. And I was like - ok, what should I do with this order? I didn’t receive anything. They told me that the next Monday I will get my box for sure. No, thank you. I cancelled my subscription. I’m very surprised, how they got so many positive reviews.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
I absolutely love this service. I usually only get meals when I get coupons or deals. The recipes are great and food always fresh and delivered on the day it says, only wish they didn't repeat recipes so much..
Rea O.
Rosedale, MD
love it. They deliver big boxes once a week and its honestly worth the price. i would totally order from here again.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Started out fine although we were buying for only two people I ordered for four. The meal preps came in very fresh as stated, recipes easy to follow but portions vs price are not economical. I carried on for two weeks and realized the amount I was spending we could buy twice as much and I could go back online and get the same if not better recipes like I had before. Just not our thing but was ok. Make sure your family isn't picky on their eating as well. A few meals I had to eat myself.
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
HelloFresh uploaded by Kelsey K.
These meals are so simple! I would literally recommend this to anyone. I have yet to have a meal I'm disappointed in. You can save the recipes & make them later. They don't use ingredients that are hard to find. The recipes are very easy to follow. You will not regret getting these meals! Even on the weeks we skip the meals, we have the choice to get on the HelloFresh website & make one of their meals without getting the special packaging or cuts of meat from them because all the recipes are provided to you! It's amazing. I can't compare to the other subscription boxes that deliver meals like this, but this one is a winner to me!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
HelloFresh uploaded by Lea Z.
My God! This food here Is quite HEAVENLY! ❤️ it’s super DELICIOUS! If I could come up with a better word that would be it! I think it’s pretty affordable especially the first 3 weeks I believe. It’s only 50 some dollars for 3 meals a week for 4 people. And right now I am paying 98 with tax and shipping and all for the 3 meals for 4 people a week and I do think that it’s worth it still/because it gives me new recipes. Recipes I’ve never tried or thought about making. I mean I have a whole drawer of these recipes now and I love it!!
Danielle C.
Oklahoma City, OK
HelloFresh uploaded by Danielle C.
Hello Fresh is one of my all time favorite subscription boxes! They have the most simple and healthy recipes. Super practical for easy meals. I look up their recipes to make even more of them! I will keep this subscription for a long time. I highly recommend it!! My take on their Korean Bibimbap recipe!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
HelloFresh uploaded by Kimignon T.
HelloFresh uploaded by Kimignon T.
Got to try this complimentary my daughter’s bestie and I love the way everything you need to prepare the meal you’re cooking is in there!! This is one of the four meals I ordered and I cook garlic shrimp scampi but not like this. Very nice change and very delicious!! My only complaint is when it was dropped off, I was unaware, the deliverer could have least knocked. Luckily it was a cool day. So that is why I give 4 stars.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
HelloFresh uploaded by Jennie S.
HelloFresh uploaded by Jennie S.
I was a bit skeptical about these meal services but my son gifted me with some free boxes so we give this a try. At first I was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices but was inspired to break out of our rut. The meat and fish was top quality and the recipes are easy to execute. We are planning to continue the service. HelloFresh #weeknightmeal
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
HelloFresh uploaded by Anna K.
This is a hard review to do. The highs are high, but the lows are low. Positives: The freshness and quality of the meat, produce and dairy is a 10. The taste is a 10. Negatives: I am not one to preach about sustainability and carbon footprints, but the amount of packaging is INSANE. Also, the prices without discounts are awfully high for the typical family. That being said, if you're willing to pay the price, open tons of packaging, and do lots of prep work, it's DELICIOUS and a great way to involve the whole family! HelloFresh

124 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura C.
il y a un mois
Amanda S. il y a un mois
I would say Gousto was the best one I’ve tried.
•Samy• N.
Dover, PA
il y a 2 mois
Have you try HelloFresh? Is it worth it? Are the meals easy to make as advertised?
Laura C. il y a un mois
It’s worth it if you want convenience. They do all the work except you put it together. It also helps you learn to cook. The meals are easy and delicious but I wish everything was certified organic.
Shayna W.
Marceline, MO
il y a 2 mois
Have you tried HelloFresh ? What was your favorite meal?
Faith S. il y a 2 mois
I have loved everything except Mexican food.
Veena M.
New Hyde Park, NY
il y a 2 mois
HelloFresh is this really worth it ? How are the recipes?
Jessica O. il y a 2 mois
I love it! I get 4 meals a week for me and my two young kids. It’s the perfect amount of food for us and I don’t waste any produce! They have plenty of different meals to choose from each week!