New ParentBaby SafetyBaby Monitorshellobaby

by hellobaby

Temperature Monitoring & Alarm Setting: The temperature could be set up when you are not at your baby's room. You could set the alarm to remind yourself of the feeding time. Digital Zoom in/out & Lullabies: You could zoom in/out to see your baby more clearly. You could play the gentle lullaby to soothe your baby to sleep from the baby unit. Two-Way Talkback System & Expandable Camera: It could be connected to more than one cameras that could enable you to take care of your baby at a different angle.VOX mode:This mode allows you to control the sound activation of your baby monitor. When there is no sound around the camera within 30 Seconds,it will stop transmission.The monitor display turns off when the camera is not transmitting. When the camera detects and sounds louder than set sensitivity level, it will start transmitting the signal to the monitor again.Package Included: 1 x Baby unit 1 x Parent unit overview 2 x Power adapter 1 x User Manual1 x Wall-mounting parts1 x After-service card

Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)

Item model number: HB24-G

High Definition LCD Display & 2.4GHz Wirless Connection - The video baby monitor provides 2.4 Inch Display. It was connected via 2.4GHz Wirless technology.; Night Vision System & 960ft Range of the Transmmision - You could observe your baby via the infrared night vision at night. You could use it within 960ft without barriers.; Rechargeable Battery & Plug and Play - The baby monitor is equipped with the rechargeable battery. It could last 8-hour when it is in the activated state and 12-hour in the power save mode. The camera is plug and play so that it is easy to install.; VOX Mode & Extendable Camera-The VOX mode could save the power when the child unit is not activated. Besides, it could be connected to 4 cameras that it could be better to observe your baby from different angels.; Warranty - We provide one-year warranty and lifetime after-sales support for our product. We would serve for you on the most sincerely service.

Batteries required: Yes

Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.7 x 2.4 inches

Battery life: 8 hours

Item Weight: 1.04 pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HelloBaby HB24 Wireless Video Baby Monitor Security Camera with Two-Way Talking System Infrared Night Vision & Temperature Monitoring, Lullabies,Green!
Kellie W.
Oceanside, CA
I love this monitor we have one in each child's room. I can flip to see both kids and can talk into just one room over it to get my kid to go potty .
Zoey S.
Elberton, GA
This monitor has great range and everything you need I just wish the picture was clearer. Other than that I would reccomend it especially if you have a big house.
Laura F.
Pensacola, FL
We are very happy with the features and range on this monitor. We have only been using it for a few weeks, so I will update when we put more miles on it!
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
I have an upgraded version with a larger screen. But I 100% recommend this to everyone. Great picture and quality I love that the monitor cuts out if there’s no sound so it doesn’t have to be lit up all night but pops on as soon as there’s something going on. It’s been a great buy.
Vivian W.
Conyers, GA
My favorite baby monitor I love that it doesn’t require WiFi so you can take this anywhere and not have to worry about connection. It’s way more affordable compared to other brands
Yelena D.
West Allis, WI
This is not your Average security camera. System. Not only does it come with night vision and temperature monitoring but it also plays a lullaby for your baby. The picture is always great on the screen And the battery lasts forever. It is easy to detect sound. I know my honey will always be safe with this monitor in my pocket.
Erica B.
Lindstrom, MN
We have used this baby monitor brand for several years. We have 3 cameras setup. They are fantastic. 2 way talking, night vision and you can monitor bedroom temps. Variety of lullabies. Highly recommend!
R. G.
Nantucket , MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have this monitor in my daughters room for 2 years now I believe and we love it! The quality of the video is pretty good, and we love the fact that we can talk to her if she needs us. We have the green one and it’s a fun pop of color in her room.

Looking for your answer?