BY HELLO

Say hello to our naturally friendly anticavity toothpaste. Our original flavors, supermint, pink grapefruit mint, and mojito mint, have earned the ADA seal and are clinically proven to prevent cavities and strengthen enamel. They safely polish teeth with a gentle silica and freshen your — but hold on, there's more. Our pastes are also free from preservatives, dyes, triclosan, microbeads and artificial sweeteners, and they rock xylitol and stevia.

And wait for it ... here's the best part: They taste freakin' awesome. Our new peach mango mint toothpaste, like all our pastes, is so delicious you'll develop a crush on your brush. Seriously.

Active ingredient: sodium fluoride 0.24%( 0.15% w/v fluoride ion)

Inactive Ingredients: sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, purified water, xylitol, flavor xanthan gum, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, and stevia rubaudiana leaf extract.

• Does this toothpaste whiten your teeth? Or what makes thi...4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this toothpaste ? I've looked at target a...8 Answers
  • How does this compare to Colgate? 4 Answers
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The search for a natural toothpaste ends here. I LOVE the supermint flavor. Plus, the packaging is KAUTE! This was my first time purchasing, and it exceeded my expectations. I like how my teeth actually feel CLEAN after using. Plus, it doesn't have strange texture or after taste. I will def be buying again. I found this at my local Walmart, which is a plus because in rural areas natural stores are hard to come by!
Tayla M.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I went to the store to buy some more toothpaste and i usually get the toms brand but i saw this one and it was in the flavor sweet mint. I hate super minty toothpastes and i was excited to try this. It didn't foam up like most pastes do and it didn't give me that clean feeling. I felt like i had to keep putting more toothpaste on my tooth brush. Switching to a different brand!
Showstopper S.
Madison, AL
So I have been using hello toothpaste extra whitening for about five months now and it is the best toothpaste I've ever used. It has a very smooth flavor and it has a healthy after taste which makes for a great toothbrushing experience. I also posted a review of this toothpaste on my YouTube channel what you can find by searching the showstopper shows hello toothpaste review on YouTube
Jessica C.
Olive Branch, MS
Recently switched to Hello charcoal paste and absolutely love it! My mouth and teeth have never felt cleaner. I can actually see that my teeth are white and I love that it's flouride free!
christie l.
Fallbrook, CA
I also received this from the Influenster box - the mint one is pretty good and did a decent job of cleaning my teeth but did not leave me feeling like my mouth was extra fresh like traditional toothpastes. the flavor wasn't strong at all, and although my teeth felt clean afterwards, I kinda enjoy the minty burn aquafresh leaves behind for 30 min or more after brushing. the pink grapefruit flavor works better as a spray than a toothpaste. i didn't mind the formula, but the long lasting freshness wasn't there with these flavored toothpastes. however, i think these would be great for kids! the packaging is colorful and fun, and its not too intense of a flavor for young taste buds.
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this toothpaste. I really don't like normal toothpaste because I really don't like overly mint flavors. My favorite is the pink grapefruit mint. Its not really mint and not really grapefruit, but it is pleasant. The down side to this, is the packaging. The shape of the bottle makes it difficult to squeeze out the toothpaste. After a while you have to just stick your whole tooth brush in the bottle and scrape the paste out, even when there is almost 1/3 of paste left inside.
Samantha S.
Tacoma, WA
I actually got the Hello Whitening toothpaste, and of course I am all about whiter teeth so I decided to try this out. I use it every time I brush my teeth of course. and I haven't really tried over whitening toothpastes, but I would say I have noticed a nice difference, probably nothing super dramatic, but still a good product.
Whitney S.
Lake Zurich, IL
I really like these! I tried grapefruit mint and mojito mint and I like both. I switch back and forth. This is nerdy but they actually made me kind of excited to brush my teeth! The mojito mint seems to have a long lasting fresh breath effect than the grapefruit but both taste good. They definitely make my teeth feel clean. It wasn't as aggressively minty as I am used to but it worked out well as far as freshness goes. The only downside is this has no whitening properties which is important, although I think this brand has other products for that purpose. I'm going to keep using these and try the mouthwash next.
darkskin e.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is the holy grail rail of vegan cruelty free whitening toothpaste. I got 2 samples in my Walmart and target beauty box and i was hooked immediately . It doesn't have the nasty fluoride taste or after taste and it leaves your whole mouth clean and fresh with a hint of mint. The tube is silver with a white finish I have been using it exclusively for 2 months now and my teeth are several shades whiter. Hello is a win for me.
Jessica T.
Lisle, IL
I was provided the pink and green flavors by influenster complimentary to test and review. I thought the flavors were unique and refreshing. The paste leaves your mouth feeling clean. Only bummer is that it is not whitening, but honestly, is it healthy to constantly submerge your teeth to whitening stuff? I think its best to do this occasionally to maintain, not daily.. I plan to switch to these products in the future! Thanks Influenster!!!
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
Where can I buy this toothpaste ? I've looked at target and Publix . I didn't see it at either store .
Rhonda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Sydney G.
Brooklyn, OH
Is this toothpaste griddy or smooth?
Ana C. T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothpaste whiten your teeth? Or what makes this toothpaste better than leading brands?
Kaitlyn V.