BY NONE #1 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Reviews (2028)
Kristy G.
west palm beach
This is the holy grail of floride free charcoal based toothpastes. Not only does it whiten your teeth noticeably within a week of use, it has an amazing fresh taste that doesn’t have that charcoal afterbite, leaving your breath fresh all day. It’s made with fresh mint and coconut oil as well as charcoal, and the ingredients list is short and all natural. They actually list the purpose of each ingredient next to the name! I’ve never seen that done on an ingredients list before and I was extremely impressed by that. Letting your consumers know WHAT each ingredient does shows that the company really cares. It’s made in America, vegan & is never tested on animals. An awesome toothpaste that naturally whitens your teeth effectively AND is as eco friendly as possible... what more could you ask for in a tooth paste?! I’m never using another brand again. This product stole my heart.
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
Originally I was looking for a whitening toothpaste and when I went through a few reviews I decided to try the hello activated charcoal the fresh mint and coconut oil I was little reluctant on getting any type of whitening toothpaste because I heard of the extra fluoride and how I can actually damage the name of the tooth. So when I came across this activated charcoal toothpaste I was automatically hook to justify ingredients in it because think about the thing is that it actually tells you that it is for I think 322 pieces as it is Natalie remove plaque fresher breath and taste awesome the fact that it’s without any artificial sweeteners there’s no artificial flavors no dies no sulfates parabens and the amazing thing is how they actually break down the ingredients in the back and exactly what it does the second thing that actually caught my eye is the fact that it was vegan and I am a vegetarian which is perfect for the idea of this product the third thing that actually got to meet at the fact that it said that the whole box and packaging that it was it is also Environmentally beneficial because it is made out of soy and so I eat that is used to print on the box the Q thing about the whole system is that even in the back and even advise that the toothpaste is messy and to actually be kind and wipe down the sink great marketing.Now for the actual taste and beneficial Fact of the two pages that it taste like pure peppermint oil which is not overpowering but you can feel the refreshments in your mouth I also like the fact that I can actually physically feel the difference on my teeth I’ve also feel that at the end of it is that I get a nice sheen shiny polished and I think that is to do with the coconut oil. With in the action of it I decided to get a new toothbrush because I wanted to make sure that if it was to stain that it wouldn’t stain my sonic Oral-B toothbrush. I actually would definitely recommend this to brush it for the whole family because it is fluoride free what I am thinking that it is gentle enough to use on a child possibly past the age of seven. The offset of it is that I personally believe that I am only going to use this as a nighttime toothpaste only because I was nervous that it would leave black residue but it actually didn’t on my teeth ,gums or my toothbrush. I am going to continue to use this product every night until it is completely gone to see if I’m going to change it from my original Toothpaste crest 3-D white glamorous white
Kitana M.
I love this toothpaste :) it tastes great, just a classic mint flavor. It is dark gray in color, will leave your sink gray and If you splatter it on a light shirt it will stain (the only downside really) 😕🤷‍♀️ My teeth have been whitened and I do what I can to keep them that way, my smile always looks brighter/whiter after brushing (even if it’s just a basic toothpaste) so I can’t tell if this actually whitens them but it definitely maintains them. If you have basic everyday person kinda yellow teeth this would be a great start but whitening strips or a dental visit are the most effective way and honestly aren’t too expensive either
Tabby P.
I am thoroughly impressed with this toothpaste, so far. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor, it is incredibly minty. I feel like my breath is fresher and fresh longer after using this than when I use regular toothpaste. I bought this because I feel like my teeth are looking a little discolored these days but I have sensitive teeth so I didn't want to bleach them or use whitening strips. I have only been using it for 3 days but I can definitely FEEL a difference in the smoothness of my teeth, like after they get polished at the dentist. I will update this review after using it for two weeks to show whether my teeth are whiter.
Leslie M.
LONE JACK, MO
This toothpaste is really neat. I expected it to be grainy or taste gross because it is made with activated charcoal, but it tastes like normal mint. I noticed whiter teeth after one use. I have been using it twice a day for about a week now. Not only is it a good toothpaste, it's extremely inexpensive. Most charcoal toothpastes run around $20. I found this toothpaste at walmart for less than $5. I got it as a sample originally. My boyfriend and I both love it. Make sure to follow up with mouthwash though, because the toothpaste is black. It just makes me have to use mouthwash anyway, which is good for your teeth.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This fluoride free black paste is thoughtfully formulated with activated charcoal which has incredible whitening properties to remove surface stains and freshen breath. If that weren't enough, it also whitens naturally, polishes teeth and helps brush away plaque. Black paste might look weird, but it works brilliantly. No peroxide, no fluoride, no artificial sweeteners, no sls/sulfates, and no dyes. Vegan, never tested on animals, and made in the usa. Directions: apply to your fave bristles and brush like a boss. Look in the mirror, dig your black teeth and take a selfie. Fyi, black paste can be messy, so please spit responsibly.
PaulaAlicia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good alternative to traditional toothpaste. The paste itself is black. It’s activated charcoal Vegas and cruelty free. This paste is fluoride free, no dyes, no sulfates, and no artificial sweeteners/ flavors, no micro beads, and the ink on the box is made with soy & the box is 100% recyclable so its environmentally friendly. The paste does look funny while brushing your teeth. It doesn’t taste the greatest but you do get a hint of mint. It does make your teeth feel clean but I’m so used to traditional toothpaste so my teeth actually don’t feel as clean with this as they do with other toothpastes. Also, my breath doesn’t feel as fresh like it would with others. I would buy again but I’ll definitely switch back and forth between toothpastes. #Vegan #CrueltyFree #100percentRecyclable #NoAnimalTesting #BlackPaste #NoMicroBeads #Mint #CoconutOil #NoDyes
Alex A.
I think this is great day-week before an event toothpaste, but maybe not great for long term. In regards to the whitening effect, it is definitely noticeable right after brushing, and builds slightly with every brush after. I do feel like once you stop using the toothpaste and switch to another, you begin to lose the whitening effects really quickly. That’s why I think this is great for a few days before a big event, but maybe not great for long term whitening needs.
I also have a concern with the lack of fluoride in the toothpaste, because this is the component that protects your teeth. I have a fear that I would be more susceptible to cavities and such if I used this long term.
In regards to the toothpaste itself, it is crazy black so make sure to wash it down your sink so it doesn’t leave black dots all over. It is very gritty and some of the charcoal pieces seem to get stuck in my teeth and turn my spit black. I’ve found I’m able to get rid of these effects with using mouthwash after (which also makes me feel a little better about the fluoride problem)
Overall, it’s a good toothpaste and does what it claims, I just have a few concerns.
Alisa B.
Corvallis, OR
I really enjoy using this toothpaste, I have been a loyal crest customer my whole life and would never use other toothpaste but I really wanted to switch to a product with a more natural formula. The activated charcoal is about as natural as you can get for a toothpaste and it’s whitening properties were a plus for me, I use it daily to prevent surface stains on my teeth and have been pleased with the results so far. As for the taste it is much nicer than I expected, minty and fresh like any other toothpaste, leaves me with great smelling breath for the whole day. Great product!
Kate M.
Dearborn, MI
I love this toothpaste!

I was really hesitant to try it as I'm very cautious about tooth care products but this far surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend to anyone who struggles with tooth sensitivity as after a week of using this, mine was almost completely gone. While I'm not the biggest fan of mint, the taste wasn't over powering and it was a pleasant experience brushing my teeth.

Brushing my teeth definitely takes a little longer as I feel that there's slightly less foaming than a traditional toothpaste but I think that's because I'm manually cleaning my teeth much better as opposed to expecting the toothpaste to magically clean without any effort on my part.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste? Is it gross?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it's effectiveness and where can I get it??