BY NONE #31 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a free sample of this and have been using it for some time now. I really like that it doesn't have fluoride in it. I have noticed that slowly, but surely it is whitening my teeth. I would definitely recommend the toothpaste to anyone looking for a great whitening toothpaste without all of the harsh chemicals.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I love this toothpaste more than any toothpaste I have ever tried. I love the minty flavor and the overall freshness. The packaging is also a plus, I mean, look at it. My teeth have never felt so clean for so long. I can’t believe I’ve went 24 years without this toothpaste. I can’t stop talking about it.
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
ya’ll! This toothpaste is AMAZING! One use and my teeth were at least two shades whiter! The toothpaste is black & can get a little messy but the results are worth it! For $5 a tube, everyone should have this whitening toothpaste!
Lily M.
Honestly it was very cheap and I shouldn’t have expect any major whitening. It was $4 and it smells kinda bad, doesn’t have the minty after flavor which I prefer. Been using about 2 weeks, and see no difference in my teeth.
Debbie J.
Ashcamp
This toothpaste is really good and it really works. The flavor is nice not too strong. The color is gray. It is smooth not gritty at all. I was pleasantly surprised that I could tell a difference in my teeth after the first use. Highly recommend this toothpaste, and it is not expensive which helps!
Andressa K.
I received this product for free for reviewing and I loved it! It’s fluoride free and natural and it totally works! After the first use I already noticed that my teeth was whiter and looking better! The product has a amazing mint flavor and I’m surely buying this in the future
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I am a huge coffee and tea drinker so I’ve suffered from my teeth yellowing, I have been using this for a little over 3 months and I’ve noticed a huge difference in the color of my teeth this product has made my teeth look brighter and whiter !
Ashley S.
The Hello Toothpaste (Charcoal) is my favorite toothpaste! I use this once a week after brushing my teeth with my normal toothpaste. You can instantly tell a difference and I love it! It doesn't taste bad at all, and works wonders. Definitely recommend!
Maria M.
beaumont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really loved this charcoal tooth paste I noticed a huge difference after a couple days of usage, it also has a minty fresh taste and doesn’t taste bad , it cleans very well and is affordable, I really recommend it!
Asjah F.
I love it omg! It doesn’t have a revolting chemical taste, there’s no fluoride, and you can see a difference after the first use! It comes in a cute package and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like charcoal products???? Like charcoal toothpaste, charcoal face and body wash, charcoal face masks, charcoal face wipes, charcoal nose stripes etc.... if so what charcoal products do you enjoy!!! Mine would be my charcoal toothpaste and toothbrush!!!! Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 ozYes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes
Heather K.