BY NONE #1 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Reviews (2026)
Aubrey S.
Evansville , IN
I have tried many Charcoal Toothpastes. This is definitely my favorite. I am very picky on the texture and taste of the toothpastes I use. This has and amazing minty fresh taste and smooth texture. And I love it! Another amazing thing is that this product is animal cruelty free! I love supporting brands that care about animals as much as I do. This toothpaste will definitely be my go to! Thank you Influenster for sending me this toothpaste in the complementary VoxBox. And thank you Hello for creating such and amazing product!
Heather A.
South Point, OH
I was a little skeptical at first, but really loved some of the other products offered by this brand. I purchased a tooth brush along with this charcoal toothpaste. It was extremely affordable and arrived in just a few days. I was sooo pleased with this toothpaste. Being a newly reformed non smoker, my teeth were always tinted yellow. In just one use ...you could tell such a major difference. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in whitening their teeth without paying a fortune.
Cayla D.
Jacksonville
I’ve been dying to jump on the charcoal toothpaste bandwagon but I was so skeptical, so I grabbed this on a whim at walmart one day and its amazing!! It leaves a great taste behind, no strange textures either (which is what i was expecting). Really does feel and taste like a “normal” toothpaste & ive noticed a difference!!
Annie E.
Manhattan, KS
I had been wanting to try a charcoal toothpaste for the longest time, so I was so excited to see this in the Study Break VoxBox. I was not disappointed! From the first use, I noticed less staining and as I continued to use if for a week, I definitely saw improved whiteness! I definitely plan to repurchase this in the future!
Anne-liese G.
Boulder, CO
I’m so happy I got this in my voxbox because I’m in LOVE with this stuff! First off and least importantly the packaging is adorable and super sleek! The taste is great and you can’t even tell there’s charcoal in it. I love the fact that it’s a natural way of whitening and there’s coconut oil in it! Just like it says on the package be cautious when using this so all your spit makes it into the sink cause the charcoal makes it BLACK. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future and try their other flavors!
Lillian A.
Porterville , CA
I received this toothpaste from my Study Break VoxBox and I love it! Not only is it fun EVERY time you brush, it also makes my teeth feel insanely clean. I have pretty stained teeth sadly but after one brush I noticed they looked a little nicer. I'm going to continue to use it and I hope that soon I'll have a whiter smile. No matter what, I thoroughly enjoy using this toothpaste. #contest #complimentary # voxbox #helloproducts #thankshello
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
If you can get past the fact that this product is black, it does have a nice flavor (minty) and after several uses I did notice that my teeth were getting whiter. I personally think this compares to the other whitening toothpastes I use so while this does what it claims, I will probably stick with my regular toothpaste.
Skye B.
Bonaire, GA
Okay so I had always wanted to try this product and I was amazed with the results! My teeth already looked different after one brushing. After a week there is a noticeable difference in my smile. Now I will say it feels funny in my mouth while brushing but it’s not too bad. I definitely recommend! Happy brushing!!
Jessica M.
This is the second "flavor" of Hello toothpaste that we have tried in my household and it is even better than the first (soothing mint). You will absolutely see the whitening effect with the charcoal. This brand is vegan and cruelty free. Would recommend. I can't wait to try to the kids watermelon "flavor" next!
Briana W.
Pittsburgh, PA
i’ve been wanting to try out a charcoal whitening toothpaste for so long but could never bring myself to buy it because I loved my Crest so much, this was equally funny and effective and my boyfriend and I noticed our teeth were whiter even after the first use!! We’ve been using it daily I swear it actually works
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste? Is it gross?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it's effectiveness and where can I get it??