BY NONE #22 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Erika G.
Hello activated charcoal toothpaste 4oz with fresh mint and coconut oil is amazing!!! I been using it for awhile now and it shows results instantly! Doesn’t have a bad chalky taste and it has whitened my teeth so good! I love it!!!
Jana M.
I've always had issues with my gums and could never figure out why. No matter what toothpaste I used, I had an issue. As soon as I tried the Hello brand, the issues lessened and eventually went away. I am hooked. I've already recommended this toothpaste to a few people and they're obsessed with it now. It's not harsh and it has a subtle mint taste to it. As for the whitening aspect, I've definitely noticed a difference since I've started to use it.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the way this makes my mouth feel. I use this at night anf the sensitive teeth one during the day to keep my sensitive teeth from hurting all day. I believe the combo has really helped with my bad breat and plaque build up.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this toothpaste! We’ve been using the children’s watermelon one for my son for a few months so I was so excited when I found this at Walmart! The price point is great! It leaves my teeth whiter and feeling really fresh!
Tracy G.
South Tampa
Can I just say that I LOVE this toothpaste! Hands down, best whitening toothpaste I have used and very inexpensive. I found it at Walmart and decided to give it a try, now I am hooked. My smile is brighter and I love the black color. This toothpaste makes brushing fun for my kids as well. Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz
Crysta L.
I love this toothpaste. It’s the only one I will buy and it’s inexpensive too. My teeth have definitely gotten whiter since I started using it about 3 months ago.
Samantha M.
I freaking love this toothpaste! I love how my mouth feels after I brush and I can get a good laugh at myself while seeing my mouth foaming black. The black does wash away so no worries. It has a nice minty taste.
Emma F.
Great! It whitened so fast in one use and is not like ordinary whitening toothpaste because it doesn’t have chemicals in it which on my teeth make white dots appear. I will definitely be buying again.
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
I just bought this toothpaste and I love it! I haven’t been using it for long so I can’t say if it actually does help whiten my teeth, but I would definitely update my review once I’ve used it for a while. As for right now though, it is fantastic. It doesn’t have a gross charcoal taste and it leaves your mouth feeling so fresh and like some high-end regular toothpaste.
Christina S.
Norfolk, VA
This toothpaste is amazing!  I just sampled some from their website and at first was a little hesitant because it was black and does make your teeth black while brushing.  Although, this has amazing results!  The charcoal mixed with the coconut oil definitely works it's magic and whitens your teeth.  I will definitely be buying this one again!
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like charcoal products???? Like charcoal toothpaste, charcoal face and body wash, charcoal face masks, charcoal face wipes, charcoal nose stripes etc.... if so what charcoal products do you enjoy!!! Mine would be my charcoal toothpaste and toothbrush!!!! Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 ozYes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it's effectiveness and where can I get it??

back