BY NONE #22 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste has activated charcoal with fresh mint and cocnut oil. It helps to whiten your teeth, it removes plaque with regular brushing routine. It is free from artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors , dyes, flouride, sulfates, microbeads, parabans, glueten, triclosan and dairy.
Amanda B.
Garner
The charcoal based toothpaste is minty and definitely black. The best part about it is that the charcoal stains the plaque between your teeth so you can see where you need to floss. I definitely love this toothpaste.
Lindsey S.
Lansing
When I found this I was so excited. I love Hello toothpaste and was waiting for them to make a charcoal one! Love the natural ingredients and the smell is delicious. Super effective and makes my teeth whiter. I will be using this forever! I would recommend this product!
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste has a pleasant taste, it is not strong, but I was afraid of a powdery taste and it did not have one. It whitened my teeth after one use and after a week it was noticeable to others. I don't like that I paid about $5 for it, but I do like the natural ingredients. I have not used any other charcoal or natural toothpastes so I can't really tell how it stacks up against them but I would buy it again. I am not sure how I feel about the lack of fluoride because my feelings on fluoride are mixed in general.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this as a free sample from the company. I really like it! It did a great job and i noticed a difference after one use. Currently i use a charcoal powder then have to brush to remove the charcoal. This product makes it a one step process instead of two. The mint is very nice too, its a little on the weaker side but very nice. I cant wait to purchase a full size tube!
Jill T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this yesterday and am not dissapointed. I've only used it a couple of times and surprisingly, my mouth really does feel cleaner. I had great expectations and wasn't sure if they would be met realistically or just kind of, but I am very happy with this product.
Cheyenne G.
Mineral Wells
Okay SO, I completely am in love with this product. I purchased it a couple of weeks ago and I’ve only used it maybe four or so times and I already see such a big difference. I drink coffee every morning, which as we all know can lead to yucky looking teeth. This tooth paste has saved my teeth! Not only does it work within seconds of brushing your teeth, but it does it gently! I have really sensitive teeth to whiteners, however this product hasn’t made my teeth hurt whatsoever. 10/10 recommend.
Cherish A.
Davis, CA
This is my first experience with a charcoal toothpaste and I have been pleasantly surprised! It has a great, fresh mint taste and leaves my teeth feeling fresh-from-the-dentist smooth! I've only used it a couple times, so I can't say how effective the whitening power is, but I do think it makes my teeth shiny as if they have been polished at the dentist. As far as the mess, you do have to rinse the sink extra well, but I've had no problems with staining. Great product!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
I had been very curious about trying a charcoal toothpaste so while browsing my local Walmart I found this product. I tried it that same day and I was amazed by how much it whitened and brightened my teeth. Its got natural ingredients which is important to me and its cruelty free. In love with how much it cleans my pearly whites get after each use. Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Crofton, MD
I absolutely love this toothpaste.  I was breaking charcoal caps open and using them that was to brush but this is so much easier and cleaner! Does not have a weird taste and aside from the black bubbles (which actually are kind of cool, especially when you can mess with you kids with them) this product is great.  I have tubes in every bathroom and brush with it almost daily then follow up with regular paste to get rid of any excess "black" left behind.
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like charcoal products???? Like charcoal toothpaste, charcoal face and body wash, charcoal face masks, charcoal face wipes, charcoal nose stripes etc.... if so what charcoal products do you enjoy!!! Mine would be my charcoal toothpaste and toothbrush!!!! Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 ozYes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it's effectiveness and where can I get it??

back