BY NONE #31 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Alexis P.
valparaiso, IN
I got this in the mail today as a free sample and I am thrilled. It not only made my teeth white but it felt like they were clean like when you leave the dentist. It was minty and abrasive but in a fine fine gritty way. I can’t wait to try again and I will be purchasing when I find it in stores. Buy it, you won’t regret it!
Kimberly P.
Spartanburg, SC
I’ve heard so much about this product that I finally gave in and decided to give it a try. Today is my second day using this toothpaste and I can already see the difference. My teeth looks whiter than before using it and my mouth feels clean and fresh. Love this product! Can’t wait to see what they look like on my 7th day!
Jessica M.
This is the second "flavor" of Hello toothpaste that we have tried in my household and it is even better than the first (soothing mint). You will absolutely see the whitening effect with the charcoal. This brand is vegan and cruelty free. Would recommend. I can't wait to try to the kids watermelon "flavor" next!
Randii F.
Willis, TX
We love this toothpaste, it’s a light mint flavor same toothpaste texture so it’s not a powder like some charcoal toothpaste, and my kids love that it turns their teeth black while they brush and of course all rinses off with water it’s just a fun way to brush and keep your kids entertained while doing it!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff has worked great sense I got it. I ordered it from grove collaborative. I can see a difference just from having it for a week. I use it twice a day. I’ve never used a charcoal toothpaste before and it is awesome. Gotta clean my sink after every use or it will stain. I would recommend to others.
Amanda W.
Havelock
I love this toothpaste! I was nervous how it would taste but it’s a nice, fresh, minty flavor! It does make a bit of a mess, so just be careful when brushing your teeth. It doesn’t bubble and foam a lot but it still works great.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this free in my Walmart beauty box and I must say I was pleasantly surprised and shocked it turned my mouth and teeth black but it was worth it my teeth felt smooth and clean only issue you have to wash your mouth out a couple of times to get everything out and it strains your toothbrush
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a sample size and my kids and myself love it. It looks so neat while your brushing with black toothpaste. I was scared at first because my mouth and teeth was black. I like the taste and the product. My kids told me to purchase it but I was planning to anyway. I recommend this product.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The charcoal taste is completely invisible. So it tastes like regular tooth paste which is great! The color on your teeth not so invisible but who really cares if you are gettibg cleaner and whiter teeth out of it. I personaly loved it after my first try using it. Im a natrual person i love natrual products and activated charcoal have helped my whiten my teeth in the past so i jumped to use this. I totaly recommend!
Bailey N.
Cottonwood
I have been using this product for two days and my teeth already look whiter and feel so amazingly clean. It doesn't feel harsh on your mouth like normal toothpaste. It is pretty messy but works! I would recommend this toothpaste to others. It is natural and never tested on animals!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like charcoal products???? Like charcoal toothpaste, charcoal face and body wash, charcoal face masks, charcoal face wipes, charcoal nose stripes etc.... if so what charcoal products do you enjoy!!! Mine would be my charcoal toothpaste and toothbrush!!!! Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 ozYes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes
Heather K.