BY NONE #1 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this toothpaste for two weeks so far and I can say that I overall love it, other than it leaves my mouth tasting weird but it might be because I am not used to the fluoride free.

I do find that the black tooth paste is a little messy and it stains whatever shirt I am wearing, if I drop or splash any of the toothpaste onto it. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this toothpaste because it works pretty well and the fact that it’s cruelty free makes it a plus for me.
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
Okay I should start off by saying 1) I LOVE the charcoal whitening trend (because it’s significantly safer than chemical whitening and likely won’t cause mouth cancer) and so 2) I already own multiple different charcoal toothpastes and have already tried this one so buckle down. This is my in-depth review. Of all the charcoal infused TOOTHPASTES, this is the best one. It tastes the best (minty and not gross or weird), it’s the darkest in color (which I assume means it has the most charcoal), and I’m a big fan of the brand Hello. The only product that is superior to this one is actual active charcoal powder (which I also own) that you just dip your toothbrush in (I use the Active Wow brand). The powder is the best for teeth whitening, but it’s way more expensive than this toothpaste, and you have to use regular toothpaste after it, which I assume with this one you don’t. So to this I give 5 stars. Best in its category. I completely recommend. Why would you ever use regular toothpaste when you could use this?? (But you should get a separate toothbrush because it’ll dye the bristles black)
Renn H.
Recently saw this product being advertised solo on a Walmart shelf. Picked it up, looked at it, thought hey what the heck I need a new toothpaste! This stuff EXCEEDED my expectations. I've tried the charcoal tabs from Lush, the powdered stuff from Amazon, and both of them are SUPER messy and mineral tasting. This stuff, although it does leave a trace of black in your sink (duh) is not nearly as messy as the others and has the BEST taste. My fiance used it and loves it as well. Will purchase again.
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
I made sure that I gave this product at least a weeks time of use to prove itself to me. IT WORKS. My teeth are noticeably whiter and I’m very impressed. I’ve always wanted to try the charcoal teeth whitening powder, but never did want to pay that crazy price to try it. This stuff is cheap and getting to try it for free through Influenster made me a believer! I’ll definitely be purchasing this item myself once my free tester runs out. I can’t believe it works! I also love that this product is cruelty free!!! That means so much to me as an animal lover and activist. Overall, I recommend this product and place it as my number one favorite thing I’ve ever got in a VoxBox! My boyfriend had tried this as well and I’ve noticed his teeth improving too! It’s so crazy how good this stuff can make your teeth look in such a short amount of time. Impressed and buying!!! Hello products just gained a customer 🙌🏻💛
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
I’ve actually been using this toothpaste for the past month or so and I still have quite a bit left so I’m glad that I have a backup from my VoxBox and I don’t have to repurchase when I run out!

I’ve been using charcoal toothpastes for the past couple months, I’ve tried I believe three different brands including this one, out of the three I’ve tried I think this one would be my second favorite.

I don’t have any real complaints about this product, I think it does help whiten my teeth but it’s not like an incredible difference. I don’t love it but I don’t hate it. I think it helps whiten more than a regular “whitening” toothpaste, it doesn’t lather like a normal toothpaste which doesn’t bother me. The mint flavor isn’t over powerful and obnoxious. I wouldn’t go out of my way to repurchase this but if I was out of toothpaste and I needed something and this was the only charcoal toothpaste available I would repurchase.
Greta R.
Huntersville , NC
I actually picked up a box of Hello Charcoal Toothpaste at the store before it was generously sent to me in my VoxBox and was loving it! You can’t help but laugh as you see yourself with black teeth, it makes brushing less of a chore! The paste itself is very smooth, unlike most gritty charcoal products and I love that it uses coconut oil to polish your teeth without a slimey feeling. It also has a great minty taste that’s not too strong. I’ve been using this paste regularly for over 2 weeks now and haven’t noticed any drastic changes in tooth color yet but I’m excited to see what happens as I continue using it! All in all I would absolutely recommend this paste, everyone who I’ve gotten to try it has fallen in love with it too!
Leelee A.
Austin, TX
My boyfriend and I have been wanting to try out the charcoal toothpaste for awhile now but we couldn’t get over the price of some of the products. I was sent Hello toothpaste charcoal complimentary and ever since we’ve started using it we can’t stop! So we went on the website to check out the price and it is very affordable! Another really great thing that we love about this product is the taste of it.. it’s not strong and doesn’t leave an weird taste in your mouth. I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone out there whose been wanting to give charcoal toothpaste a try. You can find this product at your local Walmart and amazon.
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m a little obsessed with this stuff. I had been using the Lush Toothy Tabs with charcoal and while those were good, I wanted something a little more affordable and that I could just walk in my local drugstore and buy. Enter this toothpaste. I could tell a difference in my teeth immediately. I’m a huge coffee drinker and my teeth haven’t looked this great in ages. I also love the minty flavor and how fresh my mouth feels. Such a great product and I will definitely keep buying it.
Kel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Say hello to Hello! This is my favorite toothpaste of all time. It has a wonderful peppermint flavor (feel the burn) and I honestly feel like the Queen of Hades because it’s completely black and turns my whole mouth as dark as night and it’s gorgeous and terrifying and cleansing all at once! My teeth feel so clean after using this toothpaste. I’ve been using it for about a month now and I haven’t noticed my teeth getting whiter but I don’t even care. I will definitely rebuy this toothpaste. The only bummer is that the coconut oil makes the charcoal a little staining so please be careful what you’re wearing while brushing and make sure you get any flecks off your face and hands before leaving the house😉
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
This product is amazing! I am currently in the process of switching over to all natural personal care products, from skincare to deodorant and toothpaste - and I'd have to say this is my favorite natural toothpaste so far. It is free of all the most common harmful chemicals in all the popular toothpaste brands you see across the market. Being fluoride free, Hello Toothpaste using charcoal to naturally whiten your teeth instead of the commonly harmful chemicals that actually erode your enamel to get that sparkly white shine. I even had friends and family members point out how white my teeth looked after just a week of using this product! Only downside of this product is that I have to clean black toothpaste marks off my sink everyday, but that is a small price to pay for a product that isn't harmful to your body and produces great results!
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
How does it compare to other toothpastes?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tried this product? What are your thoughts on it's effectiveness and where can I get it??