BY NONE #1 in Toothpaste

Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz see more...

Hannah P.
Daniels, WV
I have lots of pros and cons about this toothpaste from hello Products 🖤 Pros: It's cruelty-free, vegan, made in the USA, and doesn't contain sulfates, parabens, artificial sweeteners/flavors, dyes, or microbeads. Also, the package is made of 100% recycled material and the black toothpaste is really fun to use! However, there are some cons that make me hesitant to recommend this product unless it's used carefully. It doesn't contain fluoride (which may be a pro for some people) and charcoal is very abrasive for enamel. This will whiten your teeth, but it should not be used everyday. I also didn't really like the taste it left in my mouth. I would recommend this toothpaste to be used a couple of times a month to keep your teeth white, but I definitely wouldn't use it everyday to replace your normal toothpaste! I received this product for free from Influenster.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz is one of my favorite fluoride free toothpaste. I use the toothpaste every morning and it’s so effective. The paste is black but it doesn’t stain your toothbrush (manual and electric ). It has a great taste and doesn’t over power your mouth. I have so much fun when using this toothpaste. It’s like I see my teeth get so black and then after rinsing my teeth loook and feel great and squeaky clean!!! I love it!!! Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz has changed my toothpaste buying world!!!! I use it night and day and never get tired of it. The taste is amazing tasting and I will never stop purchasing.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this product is amazing, I received a sample from the company and I was worried it's bother my gums because I have very sensitive teeth and gums, and since I've never had any charcoal product in my mouth I didn't know if it'd bother me or not. Luckily it didn't! It made my mouth feel very refreshing, and clean! This product is slightly messy when using though but it's no big deal! I love that it's not tested on animals, it's environment friends, free of dairy and gluten and many other things. It's over all a very healthy toothpaste that works great!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this on a whim and haven't been using it long enough to see if it whitens. I was really skeptical that it would taste good, just looking at it kind of grossed me out to be honest. But it tastes clean and minty! I love the fact that it is Vegan and cruelty free! The thing I am not crazy about with it is the fact that it does absolutely make your sink a mess and you do have to run extra water over it to clean it up verses how easy it is to clean up a white toothpaste. But you do get plenty of product for the price!
Amanda C.
Whittier, CA
I think hello® activated charcoal fluoride free whitening toothpaste is a different and fun way to brush.  It can definitely make brushing more fun for children.  It’s nice to not have to worry about your children swallowing too much fluoride, but then I would worry my children were swallowing too much charcoal!  It can be a little messy.  Unfortunately, I do not have an easy-to-clean bathroom.  I did find it whitened well, though it did not particularly freshen my breath.
Shannon O.
Ocoee, FL
Was a little skeptical before trying this mostly because activated charcoal while good for “cleansing” and absorbing toxins, it can’t differentiate between what’s a toxin in your body so if you’re on any medications, the charcoal will absorb it (ie birth control) but I tried this out because I figure your teeth/gums won’t absorb enough charcoal to go into your body. I’ve used it twice and I think my teeth do look a little bit whiter- would probably be good to use all the time and you would notice a difference. This toothpaste also doesn’t have fluoride in it which is disappointing because it is an essential mineral and most people usually get it through toothpaste. I would probably recommend using this once a day for the whitening effects (mostly at night because in the mornings I need coffee and that would stain your teeth and cancel out the effects of the toothpaste) and then using a normal toothpaste with fluoride just to make sure you’re getting fluoride in!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this toothpaste for two weeks so far and I can say that I overall love it, other than it leaves my mouth tasting weird but it might be because I am not used to the fluoride free.

I do find that the black tooth paste is a little messy and it stains whatever shirt I am wearing, if I drop or splash any of the toothpaste onto it. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this toothpaste because it works pretty well and the fact that it’s cruelty free makes it a plus for me.
Elizabeth L.
Spring Hill, FL
I have very kindly been sent hello toothpaste with active charcoal to review. I have always seen people on Instagram in ads brushing their teeth with charcoal and I was always a little skeptical but really wanted to try it at the same time and I couldn’t have been more then happy! First of all the taste DOES NOT taste bad, I was soooo worried it would but it has a hint of mint in it giving you the usual freshness feeling after brushing your teeth and I loved that! I have used this tooth paste for the last 3 days and I have realized that my teeth will not get super white the first time you use it, this toothpaste is something you have to repeat daily like a normal toothpaste. My only con I could have with this product is it can be a little messy! I don’t know how but I had little black specks on my bathroom counters but other then a little mess I highly highly recommend this product!
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
Okay I should start off by saying 1) I LOVE the charcoal whitening trend (because it’s significantly safer than chemical whitening and likely won’t cause mouth cancer) and so 2) I already own multiple different charcoal toothpastes and have already tried this one so buckle down. This is my in-depth review. Of all the charcoal infused TOOTHPASTES, this is the best one. It tastes the best (minty and not gross or weird), it’s the darkest in color (which I assume means it has the most charcoal), and I’m a big fan of the brand Hello. The only product that is superior to this one is actual active charcoal powder (which I also own) that you just dip your toothbrush in (I use the Active Wow brand). The powder is the best for teeth whitening, but it’s way more expensive than this toothpaste, and you have to use regular toothpaste after it, which I assume with this one you don’t. So to this I give 5 stars. Best in its category. I completely recommend. Why would you ever use regular toothpaste when you could use this?? (But you should get a separate toothbrush because it’ll dye the bristles black)
Renn J.
Recently saw this product being advertised solo on a Walmart shelf. Picked it up, looked at it, thought hey what the heck I need a new toothpaste! This stuff EXCEEDED my expectations. I've tried the charcoal tabs from Lush, the powdered stuff from Amazon, and both of them are SUPER messy and mineral tasting. This stuff, although it does leave a trace of black in your sink (duh) is not nearly as messy as the others and has the BEST taste. My fiance used it and loves it as well. Will purchase again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this effective at whitening teeth?
Eliza W.
Kent, WA
Can you use this daily?
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 oz this is less than 5 dollars. I really want to get it. But does it work?
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like charcoal products???? Like charcoal toothpaste, charcoal face and body wash, charcoal face masks, charcoal face wipes, charcoal nose stripes etc.... if so what charcoal products do you enjoy!!! Mine would be my charcoal toothpaste and toothbrush!!!! Hello Toothpaste Charcoal Whitening 4 ozYes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Facial Wipes
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
How does this taste? Is it gross?

Target